Rumor: Mark Hunt released by the UFC?

He just signed a multi million dollar deal. I get he is angry and 42 but in the long run he will regret this if true.
Better than have brain damage for the rest of his life from these big HW roiders. My guess is that Hunt found out the UFC knew about Brock's test before the fight. Hunt is 42, you can't expect the guy to want to fight other experienced guys that have the test levels of a 20 year old.

Well the UFC told him nothing would happen.. no difference in the incentive structure.

"The UFC will not be levying fines against anti-doping offenders, leaving fines up to individual state athletic commissions, according to senior vice president of public relations Dave Sholler."
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/2...tive-for-anti-estrogen-lesnar-jon-jones-won-t

So you could dope and go back on the sauce a couple of weeks before the fight and still get the 2.5 million..

He probably got mad then..

haha what an embarrassment he is becoming. there was no steroids in the drug test results sweetheart!. what they found won't make him fight any differently at all. was the entire 2nd round steroids huh?? when it was all stand up and no takedowns.. but he was so tentative and all he did was stare and waddle around in circles not throwing nothing.. he got out struck by Brock LMAO, he beat him in the striking, by fact of actually throwing more. Hunt is a punching bag for the elite, always will be
...so they didnt find anyting in those tests... probably thats why, now brock gonna get suspended coz he didnt have anything in him...seriouslly ?. The issue is double standards, one can use peds coz he brings income another cant ( look at jones although hes tests were made 2 weeks erlier...)... thats the real problem... Hunt loosing to Brock, lost not only money, but also marketability (in my book) and yes the way hunto fought second round looked shady as fuk.

ps: I think, if ufc would pay him (officially) % from brock purse that would meant that, they knew brock is on juice/ fire ( lol we all knew hes was on it, thats fact... just usada didnt know it). Thats another problem usada got credibility of Moscow labs and WADA closed last one.

So. Still very hypocritical for him to cry about it. Anybody with pair of eyes and a little bit of gym knowledge know that he wasn't natural to begin with just look at the guy lmao. It's more of a surprise how he didn't get caught in such a long time

Tell me if someone is caught cheating who should share in the proceeds of any fines issued?

Brock Lesnar fans are at full force bashing Mark Hunt for telling the truth

The UFC still has the strictest drug testing in the sport so my guess if he really is released is that he's more pissed about the UFC's handling of Lesnar in the lead up to the fight but, honestly I don't see any other org doing things any different from what Zuffa did given the opportunity.

I understand Hunt's anger and frustration, but he is not seeing the bigger picture very clearly right now.

The UFC currently has the best PED testing of all the MMA organizations. The playing field will not be level anywhere else either.

No matter how much he stamps his feet and protests, he won't get what he really wants with this method of protest.

I like hunt but hope its true. Dudes 42 and very unlikely to make a title run at this point. There's somewhere else id much rather him be and thats rizins ow tourney. Hunt, cc, wand, sumo guy, wrestler guy, fujita, etc sounds awesome. Im up for hunt/cc 3

Back