RUMOR: Lawler/Condit & Bisping/Whittaker For UFC 193 In Melbourne

As for the Bisping fight, Whittaker is looking gnarly at MW. His hands are fast as ever, hard as ever and he is HUNGRY. I really like the kid. Big Bisping fan but since TUF: Smashes, I've really been interested in Rob, he's a killer. Amazed Brad Scott lasted the distance with him, credit to Brad's chin.

I could see Bisping being over-confident and getting TKO'd but I'm gonna go for Bisping, UD. But a very close, and probably controversial, one.

Holy fucking shit balls. I have already made the plans to go but Condit, Hunt and Whittaker are my three favourite fighters...

:icon_chee

Whittaker via KO.

In Condit-Lawler: the fans via awesome fight.

shew... i would love to see whittaker ko bisping. lol

and if condit wins, im going to buy one of those dumbass fightkit jerseys. lol

i promised myself that i wouldnt, but shit, if jds or condit get gold again, i wont be able to resist...

I'm a big Whittaker fan, I think he KO's Bisping. Great co-main.

Bisping/Whittaker will be fun.

Whittaker might be being thrown to the wolves here, but I guess it's about time for a step up in competition and intensity.

is'nt this a step down for bisping

leites was on a 8 fight win streak and now he gets this dude

is'nt this a step down for bisping

leites was on a 8 fight win streak and now he gets this dude

I agree!

I really want Bisping v Hendo 2, Whittaker v Bisping will be a fun fight, though.

If hunt and Whitaker both fight on this card, who co-mains?

condit doesnt deserve a title shot........that being said.....any fight lawler is in is amazing and its a good matchup since they are both stand up fighters

This is so good if true, all we need is Hunt vs Browne but he might get Crocop i reckon

Back