RUMOR: Lawler/Condit & Bisping/Whittaker For UFC 193 In Melbourne

Cool, makes sense they gotta bring a title fight to this event being a PPV and a hugh stadium and all. I just hope they dont try and stick all the Australian fighters on the main card and make it a big ppv. If they want to put them on the prelims thats fine with me haha

Whittaker blasts Bisping.
Lawler/Condit a tossup but thinking Lawler edges it someway.

fd_unleashed___the_reaper___iv_by_mattthesamurai.jpg

Huge fan of The Reaper. I think he KOs Bisping. Calling it now.

[GFY]AngryCloseAfricancivet[/GFY]

Fuck yeah! I hope Whittaker knocks him out! And Lawler vs Condit? I'll be waiting patiently...

I've wanted to see Whittaker vs. Bisping ever since the former's MW debut, and I am pleasantly surprised that they are actually making it. Great fight.

I don't get what Bisping gets from this fight. I thought he'd be asking for a top 5 guy and then a title shot after he beat Leites.

I don't get what Bisping gets from this fight. I thought he'd be asking for a top 5 guy and then a title shot after he beat Leites.

He's nowhere near a title shot simply because Rockhold, Jacare and Romero are all in line ahead of him.

He's nowhere near a title shot simply because Rockhold, Jacare and Romero are all in line ahead of him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC gave him a title shot if he beat another top 10 guy. Shit some hack writer was saying he deserves a title shot for his years of loyal service and record in the UFC. But if he had to fight any of those guys you mentioned, he'd probably retire after the loss.

Can't wait to see this fight. Matchup wise its gotta be Lawlers stiffest test as Condit is primarily a striker like himself. We've seen Lawler do some great things, will Condits style pose problems for Lawler?

Is this front row Brian guy even the least bit credible? Who the fuck is he? I'm angry with him and hope he's up to his ears in bullshit cus I really want this fight in Calgary

k wtf... ive read that ufc 194 is in calgary, condit vs lawler, was already confirmed from multiple sources already

Who the hell cares about Bisping, middle of the road fighter, never exciting unless getting knocked out, always goes to a decision.

But this is Condit's shot to be UFC Welterweight champ. This is his fight to win, Lawler is so immobile, barely moves his head, and Carlos got range on him. Or at least a movement advantage.

And he doesn't have to worry about Lawler taking him down, I think Carlos takes it with a classic rear naked.

Back