Rumble to a fan on Instagram "You're mom house is where I train"

Rumble should have called his bluff.

Given him the Blackzillians address.

People like this actually exist outside of trolling? You're calling one of the baddest men on the planet an Instagram tough guy? This can't be real life...

Rumble should have called his bluff.

Given him the Blackzillians address.

This. People like him need to get their asses handed to them to bring them back down to reality.

People like this actually exist outside of trolling? You're calling one of the baddest men on the planet an Instagram tough guy? This can't be real life...

that was the funniest part. Go away.

lol @ the internet troll calling rumble an instagram tough guy. Should have just dissed his profile pic.

That was pretty funny, said he was gonna stop by where he trains to teach him respect, i wish it went down

Stevemanuck via sub after rumble gasses.

Stevemanuck seems to make more money then rumble too.

Steve Manuck wins IMO

He rustled his jimmies and then Rumble hid behind 90's comebacks after Manuck asked for a location for battle.

Haha.

What's poor rumble supposed to do though? He can't beat the guy down. Unless he can get him to sign a waiver and "spar", but even then, how do you know the guy isn't some whack job coming to stab you or fire bomb your gym.

The guy played it brilliantly though if he did it on purpose. Knowing that rumble can't/won't give an address on IG, he quasi challenges him, thereby looking bad ass in front of his retarded friends.

Steve Manuck wins IMO

He rustled his jimmies and then Rumble hid behind 90's comebacks after Manuck asked for a location for battle.

Was that you? You lose for even asking where he trains in the first place.

I dunno whats funnier, this guy threatening to come to Rumbles' gym or Rumble destroying with bad grammar.

whats funny is dude wantin some rumble- ^^^ lol youre right homey

Internet tough guy had it coming. People think they can jump on people's tweets and insult anybody they want... I think the Momma jokes were pretty tame.

the guy called rumble instagram tough guy? lmao

whats his sherdog account?

Internet tough guy had it coming. People think they can jump on people's tweets and insult anybody they want... I think the Momma jokes were pretty tame.

Get a sense of humor Dude that shit is funny as fuck

Back