Rumble to a fan on Instagram "You're mom house is where I train"

lol, so many dick riders on his instagram

Its not that serious. The "fan" ran his mouth, so Aj responded. He had every right to #IsNormal
Yeah I get the order of events and why they happened. It isnt really complicated. Do you get that a lot of companies wouldnt want the face of their product being someone who says things like "I am going to KO inside your mom?" If you dont think potentially losing out on sponsorships and also probably paying out of pocket in fines isnt a big deal thats fine but I doubt AJ is ready to retire and be financially independent for life. So to cost yourself big bucks possibly to answer some random troll was stupid

Never had a problem with fighters responding to "fans". Too many mousepad mobsters these days

What happened to Humble Rumble? Looks like we have a new fake we can pick on if Jones goes down.

"instagram tough guy" - instagram user to pro fighter

I liked Rumble's "I train at your moms' house" :)

lol @ the internet troll calling rumble an instagram tough guy. Should have just dissed his profile pic.

he'd be combing Rumble's chest hair within 30 seconds.
comb_my_chest_hairs-68480.gif

Yeah I get the order of events and why they happened. It isnt really complicated. Do you get that a lot of companies wouldnt want the face of their product being someone who says things like "I am going to KO inside your mom?" If you dont think potentially losing out on sponsorships and also probably paying out of pocket in fines isnt a big deal thats fine but I doubt AJ is ready to retire and be financially independent for life. So to cost yourself big bucks possibly to answer some random troll was stupid

I get what you're saying, but was it really that bad? Lol Dana has back and fourths with fans all the time. I doubt he cares

Joke was s****y btw

lol, so many dick riders on his instagram

I rarely look at male instagrams but judging from this their followers are just as thirsty as the females'. what a sad generation of asskissing betas.

Black champs are always hated during their reign.

like holyfield and a million others from various sports like the nfl

ever hear 'be like mike?' yea

lame comeback from aj, troll won this round 10-9

Calling Rumble Johnson an "Instagram tough guy" and offering to teach him some respect?

Back