Rumble to a fan on Instagram "You're mom house is where I train"

What dude is really fucking with Rumble? If you came home and Rumble was with your mom, you ain't doing shit about it.

I would say, "Sorry, Mr. Rumble." then live somewhere else.

For real, you come home and Rumble getting it in and says to get in the corner. Your bitch ass is sitting and waiting.

*after job's done* "And Steve, the money yo ass is flashin' on the instagram AV, pack that in my bag too dawg."

I have a pretty strong suspicion @stevemanuck is a sherdog poster. Apple
crumble? Lmaoooo

6th grade style trash talk though I did legit lol at the "your moms house is where I train."

wow people actually think the other guy was serious

Rumble is laughing his ass off while typing that while that dude is fuming, and LOL at him threatening to fight Rumble.

*after job's done* "And Steve, the money yo ass is flashin' on the instagram AV, pack that in my bag too dawg."
You know the homies from Blackzillians would toss her around too.

lol at fatty calling rumble an internet tough guy

For real, you come home and Rumble getting it in and says to get in the corner. Your bitch ass is sitting and waiting.

Imagine trying to tell Rumble to get out of your house or to stop seeing your mom. It would be patently laughable. As you said- if AJ is banging ones mom, one does absolutely nothing about it.

The dude never did say he would fight AJ; he might have showed up at the gym Thiago Silva style, with a sawed off shotgun. Who knows, maybe Apple Crumble dodged one by answering "you're moms house is where" he trains at. Plenty of crazy mofos on teh internets.

Steve Manuck wins IMO

He rustled his jimmies and then Rumble hid behind 90's comebacks after Manuck asked for a location for battle.

Rumble is laughing his ass off while typing that while that dude is fuming, and LOL at him threatening to fight Rumble.

Rumble would leg kick him once and the dude wouldn't be able to get up from bed the next morning. And that's just if he were being nice. Head kick would be a luxurious stay at the local hospital.

In reality AJ is one of the last mma related people you would EVER want to fight. Scary power, can take a hell of a shot, and is physically large.

I hope everyone realizes that is not actually Rumble's twitter account. Idiots.

Edit: Omg it is what the fuck

Last edited:
lol @ that dude thinkin' he's gonna teach rumble some respect

Back