ruh roh... is Jones in Cormiers head?

Rampage gave Jones the best staredown.

Too bad it's all he gave him.

Screen-Recording-9.gif

He has a long history of sinus/nasal issues. So it could just be irritation from the intense dry-cold here in Vegas. It gets people that have sinus issues.

Yeah, "sinus issues".

Cormier looked pretty wired. Pacing while waiting for Jones to come out. Annoyed that he walked in front of the stage to throw shirts, dumbfounded when Jones didn't face him and he ends up turning hos back to the crowd. He looked pretty silly. That said, either guy can win the fight, both are very talented, so the whole stare down is moot. Just depends on Cormier's focus when the bell rings.

Rooting for Cormier, but here was a wtf moment for me. Why would Daniel allow Jon to dictate the stare down like this? Was he nervous?
20150102050509_5D3_3852.JPG

Is Joe Rogan sick or what? he did this a few times that I noticed. lol
20150102050439_5D3_3780.JPG

also, i miss wec palmer... :icon_sad:
Rk6LRAW.png

There are a few things here.
Jones didn't have the guts to face cormier like a man . To me shows Jones is intimidated by DC and is indeed doubting that he can beat him.

Jones didn't have the guts to face cormier like a man . To me shows Jones is intimidated by DC and is indeed doubting that he can beat him.

He almost always looks away during staredowns. Reach harder.

Thank god you made a whole new thread for this.

Also, remember when Cummins was in Cormier's head?

Cummins was never in DC's head. The was just the best the could do to sell a meaningless fight.

Is DC afraid of the crowd in your expert opinion?

Rooting for Cormier, but here was a wtf moment for me. Why would Daniel allow Jon to dictate the stare down like this? Was he nervous?
20150102050509_5D3_3852.JPG

Reminds me of this:

anderson-silva-chael-sonnen.jpg

With the exception that Chael didn't follow suit like Cormier did, and stared him down anyway.

Terrible simile, but also a strawman. I didn't compare the two. I compared the instances of Cormier being gotten to.

Nice try though.

Last time DC was gotten to, he only had a week to deal with all that animosity because it was on extremely short notice that Cummins accepted the fight. He seems a lot more gotten to this time and will have to face a guy that has been preparing to fight him for months. All these outbursts this week can't be encouraging for DC fans and Jones haters, all they can do is hope those outbursts are all an act to promote the fight.

Back