ruh roh... is Jones in Cormiers head?

imissWECPalmer

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Rooting for Cormier, but here was a wtf moment for me. Why would Daniel allow Jon to dictate the stare down like this? Was he nervous?
20150102050509_5D3_3852.JPG

Is Joe Rogan sick or what? he did this a few times that I noticed. lol
20150102050439_5D3_3780.JPG

also, i miss wec palmer... :icon_sad:
Rk6LRAW.png

Thank god you made a whole new thread for this.

Also, remember when Cummins was in Cormier's head?

Jones wouldn't look at him so DC turned his back.

That is how I took it at least.

Bit of a letdown.

Is Joe Rogan sick or what? he did this a few times that I noticed. lol
20150102050439_5D3_3780.JPG

He has a long history of sinus/nasal issues. So it could just be irritation from the intense dry-cold here in Vegas. It gets people that have sinus issues.

Jones elbow will be inside cormier head, yes.

Again DC will crush Jones. Tomorrow this time expect The NEW........

Staredowns mean little. I wouldnt use it as a judge on what is going to happen in a fight

Stuck on Joe in that one pic. Dat face. It's all I see.

No to your thread title.

And I too miss WEC Palmer ... oh lawd.

If anything, Jones is gotten to because he changed his staredown routine for DC. Last guy to force Jones to do that was Gus who nearly beat him (and did in some people's minds).

DC was doing his best to not punch Jones. So he was completly ok with Jon pulling his sideways stare down to avoid any contact at all...including eye contact.

I see it as both fighters knew that sparks could have flown if they so much as even made the slightest eye contact, and there was too much to risk at this point into getting into a heated debate.

This is why DC has his hands held behind his back as well.

Look at DC's face after the weigh in, DISGUSTING, too much of a weight cut! While Jones looked fresh

Both fighter's have shown signs of losing confidence, DC more so than Jones, but once it's "go time" I don't expect that to matter too much as instincts take over.

DC is all twisted up. Did he think he was fighting tonight?LOL

Then all that intensity and Jones just clowns around and doesnt even look at him.

DC looked like he needed hydration and a meal stat.

Back