Elections Rudy Giuliani MeToo'd by Cassidy Hutchinson

why would someone act like a victim to shill books and boost their career immediately after their temp job is over. it's unheard of!
Everyone who has written a book that contains details of their sexual abuse is lying???
What page of your cult manual is that?

why would someone act like a victim to shill books and boost their career immediately after their temp job is over. it's unheard of!
She can make money writing books that speak to the MAGA base.

Everyone who has written a book that contains details of their sexual abuse is lying???
What page of your cult manual is that?

Waiting many years to talk about it is suspect.

Then you have clowns like Classy Blassy Ford who couldn't even remember when they were raped or where it happened. Of course people come to her defense and say "You have no idea what being traumatized can do to your memory"

GTFO of here.

Dude, this is Franken's OWN response FFS:

"I am ashamed of that photo," Franken told Minnesota Public Radio. "She didn’t have any ability to consent. She had every right to feel violated by that photo."

So she didn't know the photo existed until she saw it in a pamphlet that was obviously published without her knowledge...and that's an excuse that it's NOT a big deal???

I mean, you do you but I'm just telling you it's a terrible look that you would see something like this and pretend to be inside a woman's thoughts to where "if she wasn't a conservative host she wouldn't have cared..." That is some seriously warped thinking that her job is the only reason she would feel violated by a dude putting his hands on her (or as close as possible without actually touching her, can't tell for sure) while she was SLEEPING.

You came in and said "First of all, no" attempting to speak from authority and used the phrasing "they" regarding who participated in the photo. "They" quite obviously didn't include the woman being groped.

Trying to downplay clearly predatory behavior because you like the person's politics is so shitty. Don't do it dude, be better than that. Nobody should be defending Rudy for his sleaziness and you shouldn't downplay Franken's either.
That dork you’re schooling is a disgusting partisan hack job racist.

Who is he racist against?

i think loiosh is a decent person and is genuine in his beliefs, but he's so deep in leftism that he repeats all their talking points and behind it all is a bunch of super racist assumptions. obvious anti-white hatred is one thing, but simply put, leftism has no expectations for non-whites and thinks of them as helpless pets with no agency who need to be cared for.

Actually, extremely common.

DiddlyDoodly said:
Then you have clowns like Classy Blassy Ford who couldn't even remember when they were raped or where it happened. Of course people come to her defense and say "You have no idea what being traumatized can do to your memory"

GTFO of here.

I don’t know to whom you are referring, so I can’t comment on that particular case, BUT, it is also extremely common for cunts to drug victims prior, or adjacent to the rape, so ....

You sound like you might not be super knowledgeable about the topic.

Imagine being such deplorable low lifes that when a victim you can't dismiss off politics claims to be sexually assaulted, you run to your computer to meme and joke about it. While actually saying you probably believe it.
There is no bar too low.

well the party of law and order and christian and family values have already reduced themselves to simping for rapists. i mean zesto molesto lost bigly in the election but it would hurt their pride too much to ever admit that they were duped by lies and propaganda involving a serial-lying con man and rapist who tried to throw democracy down the toilet just because he couldn't win a free and fair election and now he is about to answer to his crimes.

let the orange sexual predators supporters die on this hill.

Last edited:
you just wake up from a coma? you must have missed metoo and case after case burning up in flames for the reasons i just mentioned.
Again, delusional child. By your own definitions and crying non stop, how is a right wing MAGA loyalist down with the woke left's me too movement????
Explain that jump.
Make it make sense stupid.
You're in a cult, seek help. You literally think every sexual misconduct allegation is fake if it's against a right winger.

GTFO of here.
Its suspect to goofs in a cult who have no idea about it. However, its not uncommon for victims to not share right away. Especially when she supported these real life ghouls.
No, because somebody might of made up a rape allegations in a completely separate situation it doesn't make all sexual assault cases = fAkEnEWz.

Last edited:
i think loiosh is a decent person and is genuine in his beliefs, but he's so deep in leftism that he repeats all their talking points and behind it all is a bunch of super racist assumptions. obvious anti-white hatred is one thing, but simply put, leftism has no expectations for non-whites and thinks of them as helpless pets with no agency who need to be cared for.

Everything you just said is core to modern white supremacy, it's the same message that's been repeated since before the slaves were freed.

Everyone reaches out for help when they can get it, everyone. Those with the most leverage exploit every system they can to squeeze every drop they can from government grants, bailouts and tax relief. We all know and complain about it, but your side of the aisle ignores it and shifts blame to the poor.

When people like me point to systemic oppression and suggest measures should be taken to support those who were oppressed, people like you say we're infantilizing them because we don't think they're capable. That's the exact same argument that was made immediately following emancipation. People like you said it was time for them to stand on their own and succeed, all the while making it impossible for them to do so.

You don't take part in modern discussions of equality, you fight fervently for white supremacy. You're doing it right now, making the same tired argument that no reasonable person believes.

Last edited:
Not under oath. We can wait to see if it's pertinent to Trump's prosecution and if he's called to testify on it.
Or imagine if he’s like yeah it never happened. Don’t know where she got that info

Or imagine if he’s like yeah it never happened. Don’t know where she got that info
Well as far as I know only a Twitter account for a SS group denied the allegation. It seems aside from Hutchinson hearing this it was also a rumor that spread among that circle. If the drivers are called upon to testify I'd go with their testimony but we need to take into account who was in the SS and then stuck around to work for Trump personally. His security chief is one so that should be taken into consideration.

Everything you just said is core to modern white supremacy, it's the same message that's been repeated since before the slaves were freed.

Everyone reaches out for help when they can get it, everyone. Those with the most leverage exploit every system they can to squeeze every drop they can from government grants, bailouts and tax relief. We all know and complain about it, but your side of the aisle ignores it and shifts blame to the poor.

When people like me point to systemic oppression and suggest measures should be taken to support those who were oppressed, people like you say we're infantilizing them because we don't think they're capable. That's the exact same argument that was made immediately following emancipation. People like you said it was time for them to stand on their own and succeed, all the while making it impossible for them to do so.

You don't take part in modern discussions of equality, you fight fervently for white supremacy. You're doing it right now, making the same tired argument that no reasonable person believes.

the left has such a savior complex and so deep into identity politics that they end up being just as racist as genuine nazis and white supremacists. opposite ends converging into the same outcome.

the left are compassionate racists.

img_7360-jpeg-jpg.1385454

California Reparations Task Force calls for eliminating child support debt for black residents
https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/calif...ating-child-support-debt-for-black-residents/

bart-simpson.gif

<TheWire1>

<Dany07>

Back