Elections Rudy Giuliani MeToo'd by Cassidy Hutchinson

But Franken never once denied touching her. Not once. What man, when falsely accused of that, would just blubber apologies and say he understands why she'd feel violated? NBC isn't exactly a Republican hit squad LOL, they'd be more likely to soften how bad it looked. If he didn't touch her and all of these people were saying "the picture shows him groping her" why the fuck wouldn't he respond with something like "What I did was in poor taste and I understand why she would be upset and feel violated but I want to be clear I did NOT touch her while she slept"?

Trust me dude, I remember the dumb Stuart Smalley shit from SNL. I know who Franken WAS. Lotta comics from that era aren't doing that shit to a sleeping woman. But anyway that photo is seemingly part of a bigger problem with him.

Dude... you are emotionally involved. I watched Franken deny touching.her when it all came out.... it was just a joke man. I think you watched the wrong news sources.

But anyway we mostly agree on this. And I DO give a pass to old men who still say racist things btw. I do that if I can tell that there is no vitriol in them. If not I just let it slide.

LOL. Sure, bud. Nobody suggested that. Nobody suggested that it was an admission of rape, no Sir!

Like I said, you guys have no logical or moral consistency.
Dude. He was accused of rape. Cardi B hasn’t. Trump was never in any danger of criminal charges for his words, or in danger in any way, until he was sued for rape. He was elected AFTER we knew about it. IF cardi b is ever sued for rape, she may regret her words and we can discuss the merits of the case.

I’m not a fan of cardi b. I won’t vote for her. If I’m ever on a jury about her guilt for raping a dude I’ll probably consider things she said in the past.

F6j9hQhXUAAeG06

That's a wonderful meme but I feel like it is missing 2-3 people for the whole Star Wars cast. The Gay Republican guy. The Fake Anthrax Indian. Someone else.

Dude... you are emotionally involved. I watched Franken deny touching.her when it all came out.... it was just a joke man. I think you watched the wrong news sources.

But anyway we mostly agree on this. And I DO give a pass to old men who still say racist things btw. I do that if I can tell that there is no vitriol in them. If not I just let it slide.

Emotionally involved? I'm just calling a sleazeball a sleazeball. Same as I did with Rudy. And I wasn't the one who brought up Franken. I remember when it happened and never saw him deny it. No quotes I've seen from him denying it. So IDK man, doesn't make sense. Which news sources have him quoted as denying it? Maybe those quotes exist and I just never saw them...but what are the "right" news sources that have these quotes then?

Anyway yeah we mostly agree. I am harping on this because there are some (on the right and left, for sure) that won't call out scummy shit from "their side". Which is just sad.

Which allegation against Franken are we talking about? The guy is accused of grabbing a few asses in public, said himself that he did that to Kathie Lee Gifford, is pictured groping Arianna Huffington, and pictured groping Joy Behar's breast.

Kind of hard to keep up with this guy and his history of inappropriate and what's been described as unwanted and forceful behavior. Which allegation is it you're referring to concerning Franken?
The accusation from that lady that he planted an unwanted kiss on her.

Emotionally involved? I'm just calling a sleazeball a sleazeball. Same as I did with Rudy. And I wasn't the one who brought up Franken. I remember when it happened and never saw him deny it. No quotes I've seen from him denying it. So IDK man, doesn't make sense. Which news sources have him quoted as denying it? Maybe those quotes exist and I just never saw them...but what are the "right" news sources that have these quotes then?

Anyway yeah we mostly agree. I am harping on this because there are some (on the right and left, for sure) that won't call out scummy shit from "their side". Which is just sad.
Watch his resignation speech.

Not sure where I saw it but it had to be secular talk or one of those lefty organizations where they just interviewed him about it. Any flatly said it was just a joke and that he didn't touch her but that the joke itself is so inappropriate that he is/was deeply apologetic for doing it.

I got to be honest man. That picture is so obviously a joke that there's no way he was putting his hands on her breasts. It was made for comedy. He used it in his own comedy material..... it's not like somebody else took that picture and outed him for it.

But anyway, I totally agree that people on the left and right fail to call out their own people, but I'm certainly not one of those guys.

Imagine being such deplorable low lifes that when a victim you can't dismiss off politics claims to be sexual assaulted, you run to your computer to meme and joke about it. While actually saying you probably believe it.
There is no bar too low.

sarcasm, mf'er.

Last edited:
sarcasm, mf'er.
Stop misusing the word sarcasm. Or maybe save it for a scenario when the accused isn't a deranged perverted old creep that would totally do something like that. Oh you meant "sArCAsM"
What a fkn troll. You believe more in Bigfoot or flat earth rather than any & all sexual assault allegations because your whole life is a game of political pretend.

Last edited:
Former Trump aide on Hutchinson’s claims: White House knew Giuliani was ‘a liability’

Former White House communications director Alyssa Farah Griffin said Wednesday that the Trump administration knew Rudy Giuliani was “a liability,” a comment that comes as Giuliani faces new allegations that he groped ex-Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson.

Farah Griffin, who served in the White House in 2020, said on CNN's "The Lead" that she “absolutely” believes Hutchinson’s claims that she was groped by Giuliani while they were backstage at former President Trump’s rally on Jan. 6, 2021. She said she is not surprised by Giuliani, who served as Trump’s personal attorney, saying this accusation “tracks with things” the former New York City mayor has done before.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-trump-aide-hutchinson-claims-152857878.html

Stop misusing the word sarcasm. Or maybe save it for a scenario when the accused isn't a deranged perverted old creep that would totally do something like that. Oh you meant "sArCAsM"

bro, it's totally believable that rudy fingered her and then donald schwarzenegger had a 5 on 1 fist fight with secret service in The Beast. it's in her new book, have you read it?

it's out next week, guys! buy your copy now! #stunningandbrave

enough-9781668028285_lg.jpg

https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/Enough/Cassidy-Hutchinson/9781668028285

Cassidy Hutchinson’s desk was mere steps from the most controversial president in recent American history. Now, she provides a riveting account of her extraordinary experiences as an idealistic young woman thrust into the middle of a national crisis, where she risked everything to tell the truth about some of the most powerful people in Washington.

Ever since a childhood visit to Washington, DC, Cassidy Hutchinson aspired to serve her country in government. Raised in a working-class family with a military background, she was the first in her immediate family to graduate from college. Despite having no ties to Washington, Hutchinson landed a vital position at the center of the Trump White House.

Her life took a dramatic turn on January 6th, 2021, when, at twenty-four, she found herself in one of the most extraordinary and unprecedented calamities in modern political history.

Hutchinson was faced with a choice between loyalty to the Trump administration or loyalty to the country by revealing what she saw and heard in the attempt to overthrow a democratic election. She bravely came forward to become the pivotal witness in the House January 6 investigations, as her testimony transfixed and stunned the nation. In her memoir, Hutchinson reveals the struggle between the pressures she confronted to toe the party line and the demands of the oath she swore to defend American democracy.

Enough reaches far beyond the typical insider political account. It’s the saga of a woman whose fierce determination helped her overcome childhood challenges to get her dream job, only to face a crisis of conscience—one that more senior White House aides tried to evade—and, in the process, find her voice and herself. This is a portrait of how the courage of one person can change the course of history.

a half decade of metoo accusations burning up in flames cause most of "the victims" just did it for the press, money, fame, political agendas, or a better career and we've got dummies still diving head first into it. ffs know a scam when you see it.

bro, it's totally believable that rudy fingered her and then donald schwarzenegger had a 5 on 1 fist fight with secret service in The Beast. it's in her new book, have you read it?
Being 100% serious here, your sarcastic assine scenario is 1million times more plausible than most of the conspiracy theories you push on the daily. So you really aren’t a credible source for reality.

Why would she lie?
Your Lord & Savior Donald Trump "only hires the best."
Why would a far right MAGA loyalist go woke feminist?

Watch his resignation speech.

Does he deny touching her in it? If you say yes, I'll believe you-that would save me having to sit through it. Weird that he'd wait until then and not immediately deny it if he did in that speech. If I was accused of something I definitely didn't do I'd immediately and forcefully deny it. I assumed that would be true of everyone.

Anyway, it's one event along with a bunch of other stuff that makes me fairly certain he's a sleaze. Just like Rudy, Trump, and any others that do that type shit.

Being 100% serious here, your sarcastic assine scenario is 1million times more plausible than most of the conspiracy theories you push on the daily. So you really aren’t a credible source for reality.

Why would she lie?
Your Lord & Savior Donald Trump "only hires the best."
Why would a far right MAGA loyalist go woke feminist?

why would someone act like a victim to shill books and boost their career immediately after their temp job is over. it's unheard of!

Does he deny touching her in it? If you say yes, I'll believe you-that would save me having to sit through it. Weird that he'd wait until then and not immediately deny it if he did in that speech. If I was accused of something I definitely didn't do I'd immediately and forcefully deny it. I assumed that would be true of everyone.

Anyway, it's one event along with a bunch of other stuff that makes me fairly certain he's a sleaze. Just like Rudy, Trump, and any others that do that type shit.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/video-transcript-al-franken-resignation-senate.html
He said “
Then the conversation turned to me. Over the last few weeks a number of women have come forward to talk about how they felt my actions had affected them.

I was shocked. I was upset. But in responding to their claims, I also wanted to be respectful of that broader conversation because all women deserve to be heard and their experiences taken seriously. I think that was the right thing to do. I also think it gave some people the false impression that I was admitting to doing things that, in fact, I haven’t done. Some of the allegations against me are simply not true. Others, I remember very differently.

I said at the outset that the ethics committee was the right venue for these allegations to be heard and investigated and evaluated on their merits, that I was prepared to cooperate fully and that I was confident in the outcome.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/video-transcript-al-franken-resignation-senate.html
He said “
Then the conversation turned to me. Over the last few weeks a number of women have come forward to talk about how they felt my actions had affected them.

I was shocked. I was upset. But in responding to their claims, I also wanted to be respectful of that broader conversation because all women deserve to be heard and their experiences taken seriously. I think that was the right thing to do. I also think it gave some people the false impression that I was admitting to doing things that, in fact, I haven’t done. Some of the allegations against me are simply not true. Others, I remember very differently.

I said at the outset that the ethics committee was the right venue for these allegations to be heard and investigated and evaluated on their merits, that I was prepared to cooperate fully and that I was confident in the outcome.

Okay so that's a generic denial of some of the stuff he was accused of I guess? Not a specific denial that he touched Tweeden in that photo.

Anyway, I've said my piece about the guy. He's a slimeball, I wouldn't want my daughter anywhere near him, Rudy, Trump...

Back