Rudy Giuliani claims Joe Frazier is still voting.

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even though he died "5 years ago." He said Joe was a Republican and that the Democrats probably switched his vote from the grave.

Last edited:
Even though he died 5 years ago. He said Joe was a Republican and that the Democrats probably switched his vote from the grave.
Did they find him in the voter registration?

12803166-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Lol How does he know joe ‘voted from beyond the grave’? If he knows this then surely he can prove it!

Even though he died 5 years ago. He said Joe was a Republican and that the Democrats probably switched his vote from the grave.

The guy to Giuliani's right is his henchman, former NYPD Comish Bernard Kerik, who did jail time for a laundry list of crimes until he was pardoned by Trump. Crooks and cheats, the lot of them. So no, i don't believe a single word that comes out of any of their mouths'. And he shoulda left Smokin' Joe out of it.

Rudy himself is a sad waste of political talent. He was 'America's Mayor' after 9/11. Could have been sitting where Trump is but he was, and is, too much of a mafioso wanna be Mussolini. Tried to strongarm a third term as Mayor and just like that his political career was all over.

And OT: he's a slime bag but i think he was clearly tucking in his shirt in Borat 2. But he was totally flirting with her, which i don't object to. Cut the man some slack, he's old but he's not a eunuch.

Last edited:
I am embarrassed for all Conservatives at the moment. Your douchey fucktard lost, move on.
Honestly, what a pathetic group of jerk offs. The ONLY guy with a modicum of integrety in the entire Republican party seems to be a Mormon. A FUCKING MORMON! Run a real candidate instead of a racist POS baby next go around.

With all of this shit, these assholes need to provide proof, or shut the fuck up like a grownup.

I said months ago that they'd have to haul Trump out of the Whitehouse kicking and screaming like a toddler, and God damn if that isn't the case.

Is this the place they were supposed to do Four Seasons Hotel but they did it on some place called Four Seasons Landscaping next to a dildo store?

The guy to Giuliani's right is his henchman, former NYPD Comish Bernard Kerik, who did jail time for a laundry list of crimes until he was pardoned by Trump. Crooks and cheats, the lot of them. So no, i don't believe a single word that comes out of any of their mouths'. And he shoulda left Smokin' Joe out of it.

Rudy himself is a sad waste of political talent. He was 'America's Mayor' after 9/11. Could have been sitting where Trump is but he was, and is, too much of a mafioso wanna be Mussolini. Tried to strongarm a third term as Mayor and just like that his political career was all over.

And OT: he's a slime bag but i think he was clearly tucking in his shirt in Borat 2. But he was totally flirting with her, which i don't object to. Cut the man some slack, he's old but he's not a eunuch.
Hes about as low as you can go these days. I dont believe he changed as much as he hid it before. He also asked for her address and phone #. I dont fault him for trying to bust a nut, I fault him for trying to me some type of moral authority when he is as crooked and sleazy as it gets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back