Rudy Giuliani claims Joe Frazier is still voting.

Even though he died 5 years ago. He said Joe was a Republican and that the Democrats probably switched his vote from the grave.

I used to think this guy was ok when he was on SNL and Will Ferrell dressed up as a woman to fight him.

Now he is just a crusty taint that can't even get his years correct. Joe Frazier's been dead longer than five years.

12803166-16x9-xlarge.jpg

So does she end up jacking him off or what?

Even though he died 5 years ago. He said Joe was a Republican and that the Democrats probably switched his vote from the grave.

funny thing i keep thinking is, "when poor people make excuses for losing, they never hear the end of it. Yet, when these guys lose, we really never hear the end of it."

I am embarrassed for all Conservatives at the moment. Your douchey fucktard lost, move on.
Honestly, what a pathetic group of jerk offs. The ONLY guy with a modicum of integrety in the entire Republican party seems to be a Mormon. A FUCKING MORMON! Run a real candidate instead of a racist POS baby next go around.

With all of this shit, these assholes need to provide proof, or shut the fuck up like a grownup.

I said months ago that they'd have to haul Trump out of the Whitehouse kicking and screaming like a toddler, and God damn if that isn't the case.
Democrats can't cheat to win the election. Sounds like you need your filthy mouth cleaned with soap. This fraud election will be evaluated in court and no amount of profanity or assertions of victory by the liberal media will change that.

I am embarrassed for all Conservatives at the moment. Your douchey fucktard lost, move on.
Honestly, what a pathetic group of jerk offs. The ONLY guy with a modicum of integrety in the entire Republican party seems to be a Mormon. A FUCKING MORMON! Run a real candidate instead of a racist POS baby next go around.

With all of this shit, these assholes need to provide proof, or shut the fuck up like a grownup.

I said months ago that they'd have to haul Trump out of the Whitehouse kicking and screaming like a toddler, and God damn if that isn't the case.

Remember when Trump was supposed to have won because of the Russians?

The guy to Giuliani's right is his henchman, former NYPD Comish Bernard Kerik, who did jail time for a laundry list of crimes until he was pardoned by Trump. Crooks and cheats, the lot of them. So no, i don't believe a single word that comes out of any of their mouths'. And he shoulda left Smokin' Joe out of it.

Rudy himself is a sad waste of political talent. He was 'America's Mayor' after 9/11. Could have been sitting where Trump is but he was, and is, too much of a mafioso wanna be Mussolini. Tried to strongarm a third term as Mayor and just like that his political career was all over.

And OT: he's a slime bag but i think he was clearly tucking in his shirt in Borat 2. But he was totally flirting with her, which i don't object to. Cut the man some slack, he's old but he's not a eunuch.

One of the dudes who spoke there was also a pedophile who'd been convicted in the 90s of exposing himself to a 7 year old girl, and an 11 year old girl. Darryl Mikell Brooks.

Democrats can't cheat to win the election. Sounds like you need your filthy mouth cleaned with soap. This fraud election will be evaluated in court and no amount of profanity or assertions of victory by the liberal media will change that.
Seeing a lot of cases like this. BDS pandemic. Court already said no evidence...bye bye.

Lol How does he know joe ‘voted from beyond the grave’? If he knows this then surely he can prove it!
I'd doubt he would say such a thing if he couldn't prove it. He'd look like an idiot if he did that.

Despite the media covering it up, there is actually a lot of proof of unregistered, dead, out of state and duplicate voters. Problem for Republicans is even with those thrown out, I doubt it is enough to change the outcome. Last I heard, there were something like 11,000 people who have come out with sworn affidavits as witnesses to cheating of some sort. Most people would not jeopardize their entire lives to bullshit about something that could land them, behind bars.
Now if they can prove that the Hammer and scorecard programs were used, and there are some high level people who have come out about it and explained how it was used.... look out world. The level of rioting and chaos will be at WW3 level.

Last edited:
Back