• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys just going to quote movies all day and hug each other for emotional support ? Or do you have a plan to bring your boyfriend back ??

You know he can come back anytime he's ready, right ??
I think we all know who needs an emotional support hug itt the most.

Hint: It's you, bubz. Come here you lil rascal, attention whores need love more than anyone. That's why you all act out the way you do.

^^^

<{you!}> Ahhh, so men of action. I'm sure RR is glad to know that his buddies had his back as long as it doesn't require any actual effort aside from carrying on like widowed women on an internet forum.

Last edited:
2gtx2s7.jpg
Hey guys !!

Is blunt trauma still pretending someone reads his posts ? Because I know all of us don't!!

^^^

<{you!}> Ahhh, so men of action. I'm sure RR is glad to know that his buddies had his back as long as it doesn't require any actual effort aside from carrying on widowed women on an internet forum.

You just channeled Conan the Barbarian. Well done.

I was going to send mail bombs or anthrax, but that’s so 2000

2gtx2s7.jpg
Hey guys !!

Is blunt trauma still pretending someone reads his posts ? Because I know all of us don't!!
When you say “all of us” I assume you’re referring to your many personalities as individual beings.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, I’m just mildly curious as to your actual malfunction.

2gtx2s7.jpg
Hey guys !!

Before I finish my morning coffee, and use this thread to retreat from the drudgery of my work life, and resume our pointless sparring. Couple of questions, in all seriousness...mostly

Why does this thread bother you so much?

Why open up this thread if it produces such angst?

Why does greasy food help with hangovers?

Before I finish my morning coffee, and use this thread to retreat from the drudgery of my work life, and resume our pointless sparring. Couple of questions, in all seriousness...mostly

Why does this thread bother you so much?

Why open up this thread if it produces such angst?

Why does greasy food help with hangovers?
Must be Jei's alt

Any of you crying women have any questions you can meat me at the Front Street Gym ...

EB885538-78DC-4536-B2B1-B2C94311ECAC.jpeg

Last edited:
^^^

More scared women that refuse to show themselves and don't want to catch theses lunch box hands...

9FBB6407-BB55-48C6-8E26-6FE44A3C80E5.jpeg

Wouldn’t (doesn’t) surprise me in the least

^^^

Post your ugly mug too, or continue cry on another man's behalf and not actually do anything about it. Your choice.

Is posting a photograph of myself supposed to prove something lol? All yours proves is that your ugly fat mouth is cashing checks that your chubby funster body can't cash. But here you go princess.

Also, if you have no interest in a member of a forum being brought back- why the fuck are you even here?

For a long time I thought your account was merely a trolling satire...now I realize you really are a fucking weirdo lol.

Attachments

• 1883ebe copy.jpg
    1883ebe copy.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back