• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how you miss that.
You been calling any superstars :eek::eek::eek:s recently or you been behaving yourself. At least get past the yellow fever, we can't stand to lose another one rn.

You been calling any superstars :eek::eek::eek:s recently or you been behaving yourself. At least get past the yellow fever, we can't stand to lose another one rn.

[omg1] Hey @DeJulez , you just gunna sit there while this guy uses your face to rest his genitals !!??

<JerryWWF> DEFEND YOURSELF...

[omg1] Hey @DeJulez , you just gunna sit there while this guy uses your face to rest his genitals !!??

<JerryWWF> DEFEND YOURSELF...
Haha, I gotta give it to you man, your desperate need for attention is second only to Lindsay Lohan's cunt in '09.

@DeJulez sorry about your face, tho.

^^^

<{yahyou}> OH YES !!

Attention on a anonymous cage fighting forum !!

Go back to crying about your boyfriend. And don't let the door slap your tender arse in they way out.

Canelo by clear decision in 12.

Surely you can be serious?
I am serious, and don’t call me Rr.

^^^

<{yahyou}> OH YES !!

Go back to crying about your boyfriend. And don't let the door slap your tender arse in they way out.

Good one.

^^^

<{yahyou}> OH YES !!

You can't handle the truth!

Dem bones, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Dem bones? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for RR, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that RR’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

afewgoodmenjack6.JPG

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.

We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

afewgoodmenjack2.JPG

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

You know @dembones22 is a can the way he's being kicked down the street in some random boxing forum thread. It's what happens when you step out of the heavies, douche.. Hahahaha

^^^

{<jimmies} Quote me some more to prove you want my attention...

Surely it will bring RR back.

^^^

{<jimmies} Quote me some more to prove you want my attention...

Surely it will bring RR back.

Peter Venkman: Dembones, I'm going to ask you a couple of standard questions, ok? Have you or any of your family ever been diagnosed Schizophrenic? Mentally incompetent?
Dembones: My uncle thought he was St. Jerome.
Peter Venkman: I'd call that a big yes.

@dembones22 seems a bit upset. His last bit of black nail polish is probably starting to wear off. Don't hurt yourself, kid, we're just messing with you, haha.

That wasn't directed at you.
who are you talking too?

Either way I'm glad you removed the blade from your arm long enough to type a response. Don't start with that shit again, I'm worried about you.

Are you guys just going to quote movies all day and hug each other for emotional support ? Or do you have a plan to bring your boyfriend back ??

You know he can come back anytime he's ready, right ??

Then at whom?

<Flex1>

Have a nice evening dem bones. More quoting tomorrow.

Be safe.

Are you guys just going to quote movies all day and hug each other for emotional support ? Or do you have a plan to bring your boyfriend back ??

You know he can come back anytime he's ready, right ??

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I have an emotional support porcupine. In hindsight it was a poor choice.

I have no plan. Just poor grammar, a bull horn, and some poor rhymes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back