Roxanne Modafferi vs. Antonina Shevchenko added to April/Saint Petersburg FN event

you mean to tell me they aren't adding this to the chicago card?

Roxy has been doing some training with Invicta FC's Sunna Davíðsdóttir.

56609023_439865160154504_7193087297367988759_n.jpg

Yeah, lots of guys here are mean. I just lurk here now and then, but then talk to the guys on the Underground. LOL :p

Best of luck to you Roxy. Always enjoy watching you fight.

Roxy will win by finish, scalp Antonina, wear her skin as a mask, rebrand herself 'The Schevchenko Hunter' and call out Valentina in the postfight. Val will rule herself out for 2019 with PTSD.

Mark my words, at least one of the above predictions will become true. 100% real talk.
You're right.
She'll probably call out Valentina.
Bold move since she'll obviously be ringside.

If she takes her down Roxanne can win this and shut down Val's caterwauling.

https://mmadna.nl/roxanne-modafferi-treft-ongeslagen-antonina-shevchenko-tijdens-ufc-st-petersburg/

SIR

The UFC has added a Women's Flyweight fight to the UFC Fight Night 149 card in St.Petersburg, Russia. The American Roxanne Modafferi takes on the undefeated Antonina Shevchenko. Both women meet in the Octagon of the Gazprom Arena on 20 April 2019.

Third bout added to event

Heavyweight bout: Alistair Overeem vs. Alexander Volkov
Heavyweight bout: Sergey Pavlovich vs. Marcelo Golm
Women's Flyweight bout: Roxanne Modafferi vs Antonina Shevchenko

Rumors of Marcin Tybura vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk for this card as well
Sucks that Volkov pulled out.

Will be watching of mute. Valentina was so fucking annoying last time in her corner.

Yelling Ayyy after every little pitter patter strike

I'm still triggered.

Im hoping Marc Goddard is the ref.

He will stop the fight and tell her to stfu...

Yeah, lots of guys here are mean. I just lurk here now and then, but then talk to the guys on the Underground. LOL :p

Fuck em. they are just insecure because they know you would make them tap inside a minute..

I dont know whats worse. Watching Roxanne or hearing Valentina from ringside yelling "Eay" every time Antonia throws something.

I'm surprised Dana and company didn't make this matchup headline a ppv...

I dont know whats worse. Watching Roxanne or hearing Valentina from ringside yelling "Eay" every time Antonia throws something.
Yeah and she does it in succession too.

Eayeayeay!

roxanne is a cringy weaboo, easily the least athletic person on the whole roster.

anyone who loses to her needs to quit MMA tbh.

95DVdNe.gif

The Happy warrior will be on Bullet like a rash.

Just like another top tier fighter we know.
9fjx6d82pj311.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krakn
Back