Roxanne Modafferi vs. Antonina Shevchenko added to April/Saint Petersburg FN event

Shevchenko will have an insane speed advantage standing

200.gif

She was a great member here too
until dolts ran her off
Yeah, lots of guys here are mean. I just lurk here now and then, but then talk to the guys on the Underground. LOL :p

Roxanne is a sweetheart, but she should be nowhere near a UFC card. She is the least talented athlete in the roster.

Who on the UFC roster has a longer pro career than Modaferri? Not many. You think she's not athletic? It doesn't matter what you think about her athleticism! She's been using skill to rack up wins for 16 years. Too many chumps in this thread are disrespecting an old-school (Happy) warrior. GTFO of here with that shit! Win or lose, respect for Roxy.

Jarl

Will be watching of mute. Valentina was so fucking annoying last time in her corner.

Yelling Ayyy after every little pitter patter strike

I'm still triggered.

https://mmadna.nl/roxanne-modafferi-treft-ongeslagen-antonina-shevchenko-tijdens-ufc-st-petersburg/

SIR

The UFC has added a Women's Flyweight fight to the UFC Fight Night 149 card in St.Petersburg, Russia. The American Roxanne Modafferi takes on the undefeated Antonina Shevchenko. Both women meet in the Octagon of the Gazprom Arena on 20 April 2019.

Third bout added to event

Heavyweight bout: Alistair Overeem vs. Alexander Volkov
Heavyweight bout: Sergey Pavlovich vs. Marcelo Golm
Women's Flyweight bout: Roxanne Modafferi vs Antonina Shevchenko

Rumors of Marcin Tybura vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk for this card as well
Roxxane is going to win, in my opinion.

Antonina Shevchenko Talks Roxanne Modafferi Matchup, Training in Thailand & Valentina's Title Win
James Lynch
Published on Mar 29, 2019

Back