Dave Bautista's new physique

I can only imagine the stress on his body over the years carrying all that mass and the vitamins he took for that too, and he started wrestling in his late 30s if I remember correctly.

He's done good enough in his more serious roles, it's a shame we didn't get him in a Gears of War movie when he was fully jacked though.

He probably wants to live longer. You really can't be that big as you age. Big people just don't live as long.

There might be a weird chance he is transitioning but I doubt it.

Stone Cold could still be WWE Champion at 60

NINTCHDBPICT000787595354.jpg
Always makes me roll my eyes when guys are incredibly more jacked at near 60 than they were 30 years ago in their prime. Must be magic.

Chloe-Coleman-as-Sophie-and-Dave-Bautista-as-JJ-on-the-set-of-My-Spy-The-Eternal-City-Photo-GRAHAM-BARTHOLOMEW-AMAZON-CONTENT-SERVICES-LLC.jpg

He's still a large, muscular dude, just off the roids. This is the direction I wish the Rock would have gone in instead of trying to look like the Hulk.

Always makes me roll my eyes when guys are incredibly more jacked at near 60 than they were 30 years ago in their prime. Must be magic.

Not saying he’s clean but he’s not incredibly more jacked than before IMO.
I’m not saying he’s natty but in that vid all I see is just a pump some crazy vascularity.
Before:
IMG_7674.jpegIMG_7678.jpeg

Traps looking crazy in this pic tho:
IMG_7676.jpeg

Allegedly he says he's 240lbs probably closer to 225 -230 so more line over 70-80lbs weight loss
He's still a Tall Dude not shocked that he's still fairly heavy.

I'd agree with you. See him a few times a year. He lives in my old neighborhood, which isn't far from where I am now.

Really solid actor overall in my opinion. Knock at the cabin is pretty mediocre in the M. night canon- nowhere near his worst- but Dave was great in my opinion. He’s shown a range that not a lot of wrestler to actor types show. The only thing that can hinder him is the choice of roles in my opinion. But his tendency to forge good working relationships with very good directors- Gunn and Denis being two of them- is definitely a good sign.

Blade Runner 2049, Guardians films, Dune films, glass onion, spectre, etc.- all solid work from him.

Rock, Cena, Dave- all the rare wrestler to actor success stories. Cena is the best of them in comedies. Rock has been headlining movies for a long time. But Bautista is legit. Arguably the best actor among them.

Weight loss is probably good for him health wise but also might be a smart move for post-MCU roles.

Either he has aids, has signed to star in Philidelphia 2 or he has fallen under the 'I'm going plant based' spell

Back