Rousey Ko'd the best striker in her division.

lol @ calling the chick who got laid out by a judoka in less than a minute a 'striker'.

Holly Holm anyone?

Holm's striking is just to basic and not really mma striking, she will be exposed in the stand up as soon as she fights someone good. Holm has that on paper striking but not the best mma striking

The best WBW strikers are Ronda, Nunes, Holm, Kaufman, NeoTate, Eye, and De Randamie if she isn't threatened with a takedown.

Bethe may not be top 10 as a striker, I mean even Leslie Smith seemed better than Bethe based on their respective fights with the Duke.

HAHHAHA! What? People were bitching about this matchup (rightfully so) because Bethe never beat anyone close to the Top 10. She barely won a split decision against Kedzie.

You can't be serious.

true story
but shes still better comp than faith or tweet.

Germaine de Randamie is the best pure striker in the division

bethe is not the best striker at 135...

Bethe has really bad technique. Someone posted a photo of her throwing an uppercut with her back foot OFF THE GROUND, for example. That's literally the exact opposite of how you throw an uppercut, you sit down on your back foot.

Correia has NO Hands, she has NOTHING. She is an overrated fighter who was grinding boring decions after boring decisions before getting the sloppiest TKO win ever against a washed up Bayzler...Her punches were sweak and uneffective, even my hamster punches stronger than her IMO.

Tonight was The Undertaker destroying a WWF 80's Jobber a la Brooklyn Brawler. Nice squash match and paycheck for the GOAT.

Hey, The WWF 80s squashes were longer than this :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I've not seen a striker in the women's division whose technique doesn't go out the window when she gets pressured.

Bethe is a great striker when she's taking pot shots on her opponent.

So having not watched this event I'm to believe that Rhonda knocked out bethe in less than a minute?

If that's so why have I not gotten my bookie reward for betting inside the distance for Rhonda? I was at 0 vcash, and now I'm at 50 which tells me that my bet failed and I'm reset? WTF?

Best striker in the division is... Correia?!

I want what you're smoking.

Holm is a better striker and athlete. Not to mention she's very tall and has significant reach for the weight class. I believe she's even bigger than Ronda. Bethe is a brawler.

I really hope Tate or Holm can beat her.

Do Rousey haters have anything else to cling on as a hope to dethrone her? Just curious becuase I thought Bethe has better hands than Cyborg. Are they just hoping sheer weight class difference beats her for the hell of it or.... what? Ronda is undeniably #1 female p4p.

How is she the best striker when she's pillow-fisted? And if she was packing half the power that Ronda has, it could very well have gone the other way. Apparently you swallowed the hype on Correia but everyone with a brain knew she was in over her head, and was a jumped up prospect in a shallow division. She also has a very short reach. On a technical level and in terms of striking diversity, Holm is far superior, although i wouldn't pick her to win (I'd pick her over Correia and she was a more realistic opponent for Rousey obviously).

Cyborg has more power than Rousey, at least at 145, and a better chin than Correia (see her Lionfights fight). At the very leasts, she will be more powerful than Beche if she can even make 135. Rousey would never try to strike with her, though. She'd be stupid to try.

So having not watched this event I'm to believe that Rhonda knocked out bethe in less than a minute?

If that's so why have I not gotten my bookie reward for betting inside the distance for Rhonda? I was at 0 vcash, and now I'm at 50 which tells me that my bet failed and I'm reset? WTF?

No. The 50 is vwelfare. It came back to you because you had zero in your account when a new bout was posted. The payoffs for wins are not instantaneous. Should be to you by tomorrow, or a few hours from now.

None of the 7 billion people on this planet
Nor any person that has ever lived in the history of time
Has ever said Bethe was the best striker at 135

Joke squash match creates joke discussions. Big surprise.

Lol Bethe isn't even a top 5 striker in that division.

Lol at you and that division as a whole, it's seriously the worst in MMA. The women's 115 is so much better at everything! It's like comparing the Men's HW against the Men's WW

Do Rousey haters have anything else to cling on as a hope to dethrone her? Just curious becuase I thought Bethe has better hands than Cyborg. Are they just hoping sheer weight class difference beats her for the hell of it or.... what? Ronda is undeniably #1 female p4p.

Holm is by far the best technical striker at 135. The problem is that she doesn't really have heavy hands. Her kicks have good power, but they're a very dodgy proposition against a grappler like Rousey.

Randamie has solid power. As does Nunes.

Of course, Rousey has legit KO power so it's all a very dangerous proposition for her opponents now.

cyborg would win, but that is why the fight will never happen. i think ronda retires after beating meisha for a 7th time

Back