Rousey Ko'd the best striker in her division.

MarleyLynx

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Do Rousey haters have anything else to cling on as a hope to dethrone her? Just curious becuase I thought Bethe has better hands than Cyborg. Are they just hoping sheer weight class difference beats her for the hell of it or.... what? Ronda is undeniably #1 female p4p.

Do Rousey haters have anything else to cling on as a hope to dethrone her? Just curious becuase I thought Bethe has better hands than Cyborg. Are they just hoping sheer weight class difference beats her for the hell of it or.... what? Ronda is undeniably #1 female p4p.

they were both throwing hay makers.

I love when you guys bring back these threads lol

Not really saying anything I'm pretty sure rousey can beat anyone at 135 in WMMA by any method she wants as fast as she wants.

"I thought Bethe has better hands than Cyborg"

Share whatever you're smoking, it sounds strong.

Bethe is a terrible striker who has beaten nobody.

The best striker in the UFC 135 womens division outside of Ronda is probably first minute Amanda Nunes and neither are saying much.

Holly Holm is probably the best striker at 135, Rousey is arguably just as good. Correia as number one? Iunno about that.

Bethe is a terrible striker who has beaten nobody.

The best striker in the UFC 135 womens division outside of Ronda is probably first minute Amanda Nunes and neither are saying much.

Holly Holm anyone?

don't call holm the best striker, not with pillow punches like that.

"I thought Bethe has better hands than Cyborg"

Share whatever you're smoking, it sounds strong.

Haymakers and bullying against a cage? She got lit up when she faced a real striker. Not dissing her, she's obviously no.2 but that's where her striking is. Haymakers and bullying smaller girls.

Best striker at 135 is miriam nakamoto

Best striker in ufcs 135 is probably de randamie when she lets it go.

the fact you say Betche is the best striker in the division, shows how bad the division really is

the fact you say Betche is the best striker in the division, shows how bad the division really is

kind of true but in her previous bouts she put together strands of combos and put a hurting on the girls. coming into the fight she looked to have the best pure hands of the division.

"Just curious becuase I thought Bethe has better hands than Cyborg."

SMH

If bethe is the best striker in your division I guess it shows how bad your division truly is.

HAHHAHA! What? People were bitching about this matchup (rightfully so) because Bethe never beat anyone close to the Top 10. She barely won a split decision against Kedzie.

You can't be serious.

Back