Rousey Ko'd the best striker in her division.

Holly got skill, but no ability to bust the proverbial grape. Cyborg would get lost in an earnest exchange and suddenly be thrown on her Adam's apple. Just give Ronda the key to Earth and let her fly to some other planet that needs her so the division can move along.

Holm is by far the best technical striker at 135. The problem is that she doesn't really have heavy hands. Her kicks have good power, but they're a very dodgy proposition against a grappler like Rousey.

Randamie has solid power. As does Nunes.

Of course, Rousey has legit KO power so it's all a very dangerous proposition for her opponents now.

I think Holm does have power. She just played it safe in her UFC fights. Although not the most exciting style for some people she completely dominated in her last fight and was barely even touched. I'm in the minority who was entertained by her last fight. She even said herself she never wants to win a FOTN bonus because it means she wasn't dominating enough or getting hit too much. She definitely is going to need to work on grappling/takedown defense a ton. If she does I think she could beat Ronda.

No. The 50 is vwelfare. It came back to you because you had zero in your account when a new bout was posted. The payoffs for wins are not instantaneous. Should be to you by tomorrow, or a few hours from now.

Thanks!

It Appears you were right!

Bethe is the best striker? Wait wait, let me correct that.....Bethe is a striker?

No, Correia is just a brawler. Holm is a much better striker, I would even say Tate is better than Bethe. Kaufman too.

Lol Bethe is dog shit. She isn't good at anything.

hyperbole. like 99% of sherdog after any fight.

When it shows Bethe highlights I honestly thought she was the twin sister of Diego Sanchez lol she has horrible striking

Bethe has better hands than Cyborg.

470x268px-LL-3d581886_will-smith-men-in-black-3-470x268.jpeg

Correia's opponents records:
15-10
3-3(1)
16-13

If you ever thought Bethe was good at anything, you were taken in by Zuffa hype my friend.

Bethe is the best striker at 135?

I always thought Kaufman was the best.

Do Rousey haters have anything else to cling on as a hope to dethrone her? Just curious becuase I thought Bethe has better hands than Cyborg. Are they just hoping sheer weight class difference beats her for the hell of it or.... what? Ronda is undeniably #1 female p4p.

tumblr_inline_mrx49wY5Bl1qz4rgp.gif

Looks like the Ronda Rousey Fapping Team found another goat debate.

She finally gets a KO over a comical opponent and chatter starts about no one being able to stand with her.

Back