Rousey is crying tears of joy at this very moment..

Look at Her skills , she is very legit!.... there arnt alot of world beaters in wmma ... She was the mike tyson of wmma
Her skills are putting pressure on undersized women with her roids gains.

Her skills are putting pressure on undersized women with her roids gains.

She can be competetive against world class strikers , he groundgame is killer also just watch her grapple with tito ortiz ... THATS SKILL!

She can be competetive against world class strikers , he groundgame is killer also just watch her grapple with tito ortiz ... THATS SKILL!
Then why didn't she prove it by fighting actual top girls then? Instead she stuck to fighting overblown, barely top 10 caliber BWs and FLWs over and over. At least she could have faced a top BW, but she didn't.

You already know Cyborg gonna come with that weight cutting excuse as her reason for being popped.....again

She can be competetive against world class strikers ,

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars.gif

tumblr_n377v2AuyY1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

<[analyzed}>

Then why didn't she prove it by fighting actual top girls then? Instead she stuck to fighting overblown, barely top 10 caliber BWs and FLWs over and over. At least she could have faced a top BW, but she didn't.
Not even top 10 caliber other than Coenen, lol. Her second best opponent in the past 6 years is Leslie Smith who wasn't top 15 or Charmaine Tweet who was 6-4 when they fought.

Let's all stop pretending that Cyborg wouldn't beat the shit out of Ronda. I like Ronda but her beating Cyborg would never happen and we all know it.

Let's all stop pretending that Cyborg wouldn't beat the shit out of Ronda. I like Ronda but her beating Cyborg would never happen and we all know it.
Cyborg is an unproven can crusher, stop putting so much stock in a pro-striking biased eye test while fighting cans.

Brandon Thatch would kill Maia by this standard.

Cyborg is an unproven can crusher, stop putting so much stock in a pro-striking biased eye test while fighting cans.

Brandon Thatch would kill Maia by this standard.

I"m sorry, I just don't see it happening. Ronda had issues with Holm's striking and TDD. It's just not happening.

yeah and Cain is out so she ill not have to fight him too

I"m sorry, I just don't see it happening. Ronda had issues with Holm's striking and TDD. It's just not happening.
And how do you know Holm isn't >Cyborg? Again, Cyborg fights no one good. Her resume is trash, not even Miesha Tate level. All she has going for her is being "Eyeborg" with an aesthetic style.

To be honest Rousey hasn't fought anyone good either.

I dont get this pressured to fight cyborg crap. She lost the belt she kinda needs to get it back first and than probably beat holly.
Cyborg was ronda haters wet dream to beat rousey but she already was beaten in devastating fashion by holly so why would she need to fight her?

This is a look into the mind of a hater, when he hears a fighter popped for PEDs he doesn't think about them or their cheating, he instantly becomes butthurt about a completely different fighter and how it changes her outlook even though the news had nothing to do with them.
The obsession is quite frightening.

So it pisses you off that a known cheater doesn't get to fight Ronda because you hate Ronda so much?

Sherdog is truly a breeding ground for quality characters

LOL blind hater exposed, at least several of those "no one good"s have better resumes than Mythborg.

I am sorry that we disagree, but Cyborg would beat the shit out of Ronda. Ronda's striking is not great and her only chance is bjj. Cyborg steals her lunch money after beating her.

I am sorry that we disagree, but Cyborg would beat the shit out of Ronda. Ronda's striking is not great and her only chance is bjj. Cyborg steals her lunch money after beating her.
"Only chance is BJJ" goes to show your striker bias, one could easily say "Cyborg's only chance is striking". :D

Cyborg is stronger in my opinion. All fights start on the feet and I think Ronda has a very hard time trying to do her little hip toss, that she uses on everyone. Then eventually gets her ass beat. I'm sorry you can't change my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back