Rousey is crying tears of joy at this very moment..

Just because she's my favorite lol, I know Ronda and probably Nunes (although 1 fight doesn't always show the whole picture) are better than her. She beat Holly though and has more top wins than Holly who has just the one big one.
Yeah but knowing Tate she'd trade her whole career for that big win, I don't have to remind you of her record against common opponents of the other top girls.

That's the really fucked up thing, too. Cyborg used extortion like tactics to get a UFC FW division ( Add it, or I'm gone ).

So, Dana caved. And she turned down the inaugural title fight TWICE. It was so fucked up. It made ZERO sense.

I would have much preferred the UFC adding a FLW division. It made way more sense. Allowing some women from the two different divisions to fight at a more optimal weight.

And now this. I wonder if they will scrap the FW division ? What a fuckin shit show. Dana must have blown a gasket when he heard this.

And I'm crying tears of joy for the fact that the "Cyborg is da best" craze will finally end. She's a cheat who thrived off the fact that there weren't any talented girls in her weight class and all she had to do was get in there with overblown, journeymen - at best - 135ers and 125ers.

@KONE now it would be a good time to start a thread about why Cyborg/Rousey never happened.

Ronda is dancing naked in her hpise

And I'm crying tears of joy for the fact that the "Cyborg is da best" craze will finally end. She's a cheat who thrived off the fact that there weren't any talented girls in her weight class and all she had to do was get in there with overblown, journeymen - at best - 135ers and 125ers.
The MVP of WMMA, except MVP fought guys in his own weight class and was never hyped up unjustifiably as the GOAT.

Just like anytime someone has a usada violation let's see what happens first

But let's not change the focus. If she is positive for some substance, this is all on cyborg. Don't try to involve Ronda at all

Too tired to shoop Rondas face in this gif, but i bet this is happening right now

v9Mlqw.gif

And Travis be like

raw

I don't really care either way, she's been popped before so it's no surprise. I just wanted to see her beat the brakes off Ronda

For the fact she won't feel pressured to fight Cyborg anymore. Fml pisses me off

It should piss you off if you ever put any faith in Cyborg as a fighter or a non-cheater. You have nobody to blame but yourself for believing any manroid hype.

I'm over the borg. I was pumped to see her compete but if this doping violation holds up its curtains. So much potential wasted. Better cancel that 145 division. It's worth fuck all without Cyborg.

It should piss you off if you ever put any faith in Cyborg as a fighter or a non-cheater. You have nobody to blame but yourself for believing any manroid hype.
Yea same with bones

I don't really care either way, she's been popped before so it's no surprise. I just wanted to see her beat the brakes off Ronda
She didn't even have a good resume to support the hype, put your hopes in Mandy Nunes if you hate Ronda - a real fighter with a real resume.

Why cupcake? She fricking retired after getting schooled by a jab, Ronda, Nunes and Holly all have better wins than her.

Miesha had a great run leading up to beating Holly but she seemed to lose all motivation to fight after that.

How many people here are intelligent enough to understand that Justino doesn't need peds to destroy every other female mma fighter?

*crickets*

Justino still female goat. Haters gonna hate.

Back