Rousey is crying tears of joy at this very moment..

Buckeye8705

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
For the fact she won't feel pressured to fight Cyborg anymore. Fml pisses me off

It was an inside job, Cyborg was set up by Dana so she never fights Ronda

really bad news
Usada violation for the Borg......

Cyborg's resume was never worth all the hoopla regarded of whether she was clean or not.

Cupcake (real fighter whose strength of schedule was UNMATCHED)>Cyborg forever.

Cyborg can keep fading into irrelevance, today is a glorious day for MMA.

Cyborg's resume was never worth all the hoopla regarded of whether she was clean or not.

Cupcake>Cyborg forever.
Why cupcake? She fricking retired after getting schooled by a jab, Ronda, Nunes and Holly all have better wins than her.

This dude was never gonna fight Rousey anyways

Why cupcake? She fricking retired after getting schooled by a jab, Ronda, Nunes and Holly all have better wins than her.
Just because she's my favorite lol, I know Ronda and probably Nunes (although 1 fight doesn't always show the whole picture) are better than her. She beat Holly though and has more top wins than Holly who has just the one big one.

Rousey would never agree to it anyways, but now she will act like she wanted to.

This is a look into the mind of a hater, when he hears a fighter popped for PEDs he doesn't think about them or their cheating, he instantly becomes butthurt about a completely different fighter and how it changes her outlook even though the news had nothing to do with them.

She was never getting in that cage with Cyborg one way or the other.

Probably tears of joy that she has an excuse not to take that ass whooping.

Back