rousey = female brock lesnar

uhwrestler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
any fighter with decent skills would just have to survive the initial bullrush and they would win....unfortunatly the womens division is so bad no one can stop the bull rush or the armbar....

135 and 145 wmma are horrible. I wonder how long ronda and also cyborg will be able to cut to their respective weight classes after iv ban, just wondering...

Lmaooo she is way better than Brock...

Tate went into the fourth round with her, I'd call that surviving "the initial bullrush" and she then got beat.

This is clearly the first time you've seen her fight (odds are you are posting 100% based on reading the forums and not watching the fight) but she's not some lug who gasses after 20 seconds.

That's an insult to Ronda. She might not fight the best competition but it isn't her fault the other women aren't at her level. She is supremely talented, nothing like Brock.

you keep crying like a bitch and Ronda will keep on winning and being successful

I'm the biggest brock fan, but he was never THAAAAT dominant despite competing in a weak division.
Unlike Brock, Ronda trains in her weak areas, not dictating how to train, eat properly, and not money driven.

Tate went into the fourth round with her, I'd call that surviving "the initial bullrush" and she then got beat.

This is clearly the first time you've seen her fight (odds are you are posting 100% based on reading the forums and not watching the fight) but she's not some lug who gasses after 20 seconds.

He said with decent skill,so no

any fighter with decent skills would just have to survive the initial bullrush and they would win....unfortunatly the womens division is so bad no one can stop the bull rush or the armbar....

Tate made it to the third round with her in their second fight. In the first fight, she actually got the better of one exchange on the ground and got Ronda's back. Liz got Ronda's back too, she didn't go out in the "initial bullrush."

Ronda is a much better fighter than Brock.

Hell, Tate has more skills than Brock.

3rd round.

Hope Rousey vs Cupfake 3 ends in the first round with another Rowdy TKO.

Back