Rousey evolved, says headkick KO and total failure boxing 'a positive aspect of her fighting career'

Nunes pls finish this b*tch brutally and get her the f*ck out of the UFC and the media once and for all, sick of hearing her narcissistic delusions of grandeur and seeing her stupid obnoxious mean mug plastered everywhere, sick of the preposterous and totally undeserved hype, sick of it all just get her the f*ck out the door ASAP. Send her back to her purple pillow and 5000 calorie a day junk food binges and fugue state strolls in the wood where she is obviously more at home.
What's the point of typing B*tch? are you that much of a child that you can't type out the entire word? You seem upset, you should talk to someone about that. Feel free to PM me if you need someone.

"Total Failure Boxing" sounds exactly like a name of a fighting system Edmond Tarverdyan would be teaching.

Where did you see/hear "Total Failure Boxing"? Did she use it in the article? If you made it up, that's cool, but I was really hoping she said it about herself.

It's gonna be interesting to see how/if she rebounds...

She should just shut the fuck up and fight though.

Every time she speaks I'm like...

raw

Somebody is rustled.

Looks good to me.

So what part of this is "helping her win"?

From the OP:

“F**k all the promotion and energy spent on anything that’s not me winning.”

On one hand, she says that she only wants to focus on winning. I respect that. On the other, she's doing TV shows and all sorts of other appearances as part of her media obligations.

So...which is it, exactly?

Too many narratives are being pushed here and too many of them are contradictory.

Where did you see/hear "Total Failure Boxing"? Did she use it in the article? If you made it up, that's cool, but I was really hoping she said it about herself.
Took it from the thread title.

So what part of this is "helping her win"?

From the OP:

On one hand, she says that she only wants to focus on winning. I respect that. On the other, she's doing TV shows and all sorts of other appearances as part of her media obligations.

So...which is it, exactly?

Too many narratives are being pushed here and too many of them are contradictory.
Contractual obligations...how do they work?

Lol, she won't catch the bjj black belt and judo brown belt Nunes in an armbar, and she damn sure can't strike with her.

Can't wait to see her eat her words again and fade away.

She has caught other BJJ black belts in an arm-bar.

Still hopes Nunes KTFO's her.

Contractual obligations...how do they work?
Not being full of shit....how does that work?

I get contractual obligations. I'm not hating on her for fulfilling them.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of someone who says that they're only focused on training while not being focused at all and actually doing a fuckton of promotion.

If that bothers you, perhaps you're the one who is triggered.

That's what a professional does. When they sign a contract, they follow through with what they agree to. Some fighters sign a contract, agreeing to do something and then refuse to do it. Then they get pulled from the card, and miss out on millions. She agreed to do these media appearances to promote the fight - and so she's doing what she said she would. That's what a professional does.

Well, I guess I didn't read the whole title, or just didn't catch that. I did skim the article looking for her to mention her TFB method. Didn't find it.
It happens; just thought, if you read the thread title with the idea that "total failure boxing" was the name of a fighting style Taverdyan was teaching, it changes the context of Rousey's reportedly saying in a funny way.

Not being full of shit....how does that work?

I get contractual obligations. I'm not hating on her for fulfilling them.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of someone who says that they're only focused on training while not being focused at all and actually doing a fuckton of promotion.

If that bothers you, perhaps you're the one who is triggered.
"while not being focused on training at all" - Apparently that appearance consumed her entire camp eh? You're accusing me of being "triggered" yet you're so upset you've completely given up on using any form of logic.

why? isnt that good enough?
You're trying to call and Olympic Judo competitor fat..she was thicker than she is now - but she was in tremendous shape. Not to mention the picture is how many years old? 8+? Yeah - if you want to post "fat Ronda" pictures at least use the one of her that EA released, or some of her looking out of shape this summer. Pretty pathetic honestly, hanging out on a message board calling a world class athlete fat? You'll never live a happy life if you keep this up.

running from the sport!
oh wait thats carano,my mistake.

More tame comments inspiring venom from the betadogs

running from the sport!
oh wait thats carano,my mistake.
I dont know how far she could have gone in the sport. She could have continued beating cans - but she was undersized for 145, still struggled to make weight, and I think she got out at the right time.

I miss her weigh ins though, wish she would have stuck around a couple more times. Imagine what she would have looked like at 135...hnng.

I dont know how far she could have gone in the sport. She could have continued beating cans - but she was undersized for 145, still struggled to make weight, and I think she got out at the right time.

I miss her weigh ins though, wish she would have stuck around a couple more times. Imagine what she would have looked like at 135...hnng.
I dont hold anything against her,i just hate people put her on a pedestal when she missed weight and quit after her first loss,and act like her era was some kind of golden era for wmma,compared to rousey. Its laughable.

Back