Rousey evolved, says headkick KO and total failure boxing 'a positive aspect of her fighting career'

Why not do the Manny Pacquiao route:

Don't meet with media during training camp. Rather, have your coaches do the talking.

Then, after the fight, blitz the media on CNN, Jimmy Kimmel, ESPN, magazines, etc.

After all, the more time in the limelight, the less time in the gym.

I dont hold anything against her,i just hate people put her on a pedestal when she missed weight and quit after her first loss,and act like her era was some kind of golden era for wmma,compared to rousey. Its laughable.
Understandable. For that era, she was a solid female fighter. I dont think she could compete today. And if she quit after her first loss, i'm fine with it. She got in there and found out what it's like to be in deep water with a freak like Cyborg and decided it wasn't for her. Sucks she couldn't make weight, i'll never get that.

Why not do the Manny Pacquiao route:

Don't meet with media during training camp. Rather, have your coaches do the talking.

Then, after the fight, blitz the media on CNN, Jimmy Kimmel, ESPN, magazines, etc.

After all, the more time in the limelight, the less time in the gym.
Because the UFC isn't at the level boxing is - they can't get away with not promoting their fights.

Understandable. For that era, she was a solid female fighter. I dont think she could compete today. And if she quit after her first loss, i'm fine with it. She got in there and found out what it's like to be in deep water with a freak like Cyborg and decided it wasn't for her. Sucks she couldn't make weight, i'll never get that.
Right. And if Rousey quit after losing to Holm,it is what it is. No one should fight if they dont want to anymore. Id be dissapointed but id accept it.

I know you like checking out dudes when you are not out white knighting so it's really confusing to you but I am calling her ugly, not fat, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

lol
Even though i'm into checking out dudes - i still realize women typically dont look their best after competing in a sport like Judo.

"while not being focused on training at all" - Apparently that appearance consumed her entire camp eh? You're accusing me of being "triggered" yet you're so upset you've completely given up on using any form of logic.
Thats every rousey hater. Its nearly impossible to have a logical discussion about her. If she does something nice "fake. for sympathy"
if she does something bad,they refresh their outrage,which is really where their interest in Rousey lies these days,so these people who say they hope she retires are full of shit,they cant live without her.

Even though i'm into checking out dudes - i still realize women typically dont look their best after competing in a sport like Judo.
ronda-rousey-happy-smiling-photos-19-480w.jpg

Thats every rousey hater. Its nearly impossible to have a logical discussion about her. If she does something nice "fake. for sympathy"
if she does something bad,they refresh their outrage,which is really where their interest in Rousey lies these days,so these people who say they hope she retires are full of shit,they cant live without her.
Well said.

If rousey wins,all her haters will just say WMMA sucks,so who cares that she won.

Nunes pls finish this b*tch brutally and get her the f*ck out of the UFC and the media once and for all, sick of hearing her narcissistic delusions of grandeur and seeing her stupid obnoxious mean mug plastered everywhere, sick of the preposterous and totally undeserved hype, sick of it all just get her the f*ck out the door ASAP. Send her back to her purple pillow and 5000 calorie a day junk food binges and fugue state strolls in the wood where she is obviously more at home.

You need help, seriously get help. It's not healthy to be this obsessed with another person. I bet your ex girlfriends love you. When I say I love I mean scared shitless, and have restraining orders against you.

3344347_internetwhiteknight_jpeg6739286c434f5d90df338ca7ac9afb4f

Am I the only one who can't find anything from the thread title in the actual article?

{<huh}

Back