Round of All Time

YES

One of my favorite all time fights and most people on these forums have no idea who the hell both guys are. Especially if you had said Koppenhaver vs Rollins.

Honestly mate, I think you're short changing "most" on these foums. Im pretty sure most know who War Machine is, and that he was Jon Koppenhaver. Rollins, the black dude with the mowhawk who had a girly voice. They were both on the Ultimate Fighter, its not like its some sort of special hardcore fan underground secret or something.

A lot of good suggestions so far. Came in here to say Diaz-Daley and KZ-Poirier round 2 but those have already been mentioned.

The first round of Edgar-Penn was pretty mind blowing. I can't remember the last time someone took BJ down in the first round and Edgar did it twice.

I also enjoyed the second round of Hughes-Penn 2. BJ was styling all over Hughes in that round and it was beautiful to watch.

Pele-Newton was a really good fight that ended in the first round in PRIDE. Very back and forth and a sick ending.

Bigfoot-Overeem round 3 was amazing.

Fedor-Herring was fun to watch in a schadenfreude kind of way.

Chael Sonnen-Bisping round 3 was an awesome display of grappling by Chael against a great defensive grappler.

Back