Round of All Time

Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama

While there was zero technique it is still one of the craziest things I ever seen. Completely insane and Bas's commentary and enthusiasm only added to the drama.

if people hate bonnar/griffin i dont get why people jizz them selves over this joke of a round. diaz fans...

Come on now, really? Your going to compare those 2 fights.

Bonar/griffin was sloppy punching with no attempts at defending themselves plus they were tired.

Your going to tell me Hagler vs Hearns Rd1 sucked?

I see why you don't like that fight, your not being objective, you were rooting for Daley and don't like Diaz.

Btw I was rooting for Daley.

curran/warren rd 2
alvarez/chandler rd 2
edgar/maynard rd 1
sanchez/guida rd 1
miller/lauzon rd 1
ceronne/guilard rd 1

and.....starns/quarry round and round the cage rd 3
funny_Nates_Running_Man_Technique.gif
2hgtue1.jpg

Last edited:
the first round of sperry versus ninja.

do Pride opening rounds (which are ten minutes) count?

Hendo Shogun round 1 was absolutely wild

Hendo Fedor was crazy as hell too
These were the first two I thought of. And yes I'm a Hendo fan but I don't think it's just homer goggles here. Both rounds were amazing, and obviously both fights included two of the greatest fighters of all-time, which elevates it to another level IMO. A great round between say Jones and Anderson will be much better than a great round between two undercard guys at 145. That matters (to me anyway).

the ref cheated daley

Daley laid on his back and looked completely out of it after the stoppage. He wasn't jumping up ready like he would been for a 2nd round. You from England or big Daley fan or just hate Diaz fans?

and if a slugfest is what gets you going...

Gotta love elitist douchebag mma fans...

Rd.1 Anderson Silva vs. Chris Liben. The beginning of the stranglehold over the middleweight division.

if people hate bonnar/griffin i dont get why people jizz them selves over this joke of a round. diaz fans...

You sound ridiculous. That round was awesome and both you (though that is irrelevant) AND the majority of professional MMA fighters (very relevant) have significantly worse striking technique than both Diaz and Daley.

I don't think I could pick just one, there are literally several rounds I've seen over the years where I was like "HOLY SHIT".

Back