Rothwell is out of UFC 203

Have JDS step in and wax this mofo Werdum one more time and grab that next title shot. Or we could settle for Sea level Cain vs. Werdum.

Lol we talked about this last night. But, he was the one guy nobody envisioned getting hurt..

LOL...

How many times has a fight been cancelled due to injury in 2016 already? I remember last time it was atleast 17

2994281_orig.gif

As someone who is going to 203, I wanna see the black beast step in

You don't need a Source when it's old news and on SD front page

Have JDS step in and wax this mofo Werdum one more time and grab that next title shot. Or we could settle for Sea level Cain vs. Werdum.

No. I am sick of JDS getting title shots after only 1 fight or 2 fight win streak for fuck akes give Dos Santos a can someone he can easily beat up on.

God damn you "fans" are trying to kill your favorite fighters. JDS likely beats Werdum but likely gets banged up.

How about Werdum fight an easy match and Cain get matched up against Rothwell for a rematch.

I don't want to see either Werdum or Cain lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just make Werdum vs. Barnett and let Derrick Lewis fight Arlovski on the Hamburg card. Keep it competitive; no point in Werdum fighting a newcomer or a Anthony Hamilton.

Cain vs werdum rematch. Winner gets title shot. That's my guess on what will happen

How about Werdum fight an easy match and Cain get matched up against Rothwell for a rematch.

Enough of Cain fighting the same guys again and again and again

Huh? Your sick oh his rematches so you want him to do a rematch?

I was going to say something smart ass in relation to this resulting in a higher ranked opponent like Stipe got, but this was about as close to a title shot contention fight as it gets.

Sucks for Big Ben.

I was going to say something smart ass in relation to this resulting in a higher ranked opponent like Stipe got, but this was about as close to a title shot contention fight as it gets.

Sucks for Big Ben.

LOL! I was going to post the same. Stipe is a duck though and Rothwell wouldn't do that anyway.

Rothwell can't seem to catch a break , I hope he gets a shot at the title someday

No. I am sick of JDS getting title shots after only 1 fight or 2 fight win streak for fuck akes give Dos Santos a can someone he can easily beat up on.

God damn you "fans" are trying to kill your favorite fighters. JDS likely beats Werdum but likely gets banged up.
Werdum presents no threat to JDS, Junior would KO him again with ease.

Huh? Your sick oh his rematches so you want him to do a rematch?

Lol good point. I just don't want to see Cain or Werdum lose and one of them would lose if they fought each other again. I don't like Rothwell and would rather see him lose to Cain in rematch which I am certain he would. However, Rothwell could also knock out Cain.

Back