Rothwell is out of UFC 203

You guys remember who said they would come to the UFC to fight Werdum? Book that.

"It will happen because it's a fight that I really want," Werdum said. "I respect Fedor a lot, he's an example in our world. I would give him this rematch, for sure."

Would love to see Cain or JDS as the replacement. Would pick either of them over Werdum

Give him Derrick Lewis. Derrick Lewis challenged anyone. Its time for him to shine. Black Beast HW champ in 2017.

Hopefully Cain or JDS can step in. Rothwell was a bad matchup for Werdum to begin with

Sucks for Ben would have been a big win for him if he could have gotten it

Also was a very tough match up for him and maybe not fighting Werdum isn't the worst thing for his career right now

Mir vs Werdum would have been perfect if he wasn't banned, always wanted to see that

Just make Werdum vs. Barnett and let Derrick Lewis fight Arlovski on the Hamburg card. Keep it competitive; no point in Werdum fighting a newcomer or a Anthony Hamilton.

No how about give him an easy fight for once?

Damn. Whatever. Rothwell should get immediate title shot when he recovers. Werdum can wait.
I predict the UFC finds another last minute fighter outside the UFC to debut against him.

I want CAIN to rearrange Werdum's face.

Back