Rothwell is out of UFC 203

They seem to be relying on CM Punk to bring in the PPV buys for this. I have my doubts if anyone cares about CM Punk anymore
You will be really mistaken. They to this day still chant his name at WWE events. He's huge with them.

Got to be honest. I'm sad Ben pulled out. But if they toss in a Cain, Hunt, Black Beast, or Francis Predator. Really doesn't effect my excitement at all.

Rothwell vs Werdum was a weird matchup to make in the first place.

At least for once there's a slew of good replacements that are arguably as good or better than the original fight. Up and comers like Ngannou and Lewis, established names like Cain and JDS both with huge name value and history to boot.

Just got injured....probably.
mj-laughing.gif

Poor Ben, this was a good chance for him, a hard fight but a good chance to stay relevant.

Im all aboard Black Beast stepping in. The guy has like 9 fights in a little more than 2 years and is riding a 4 fights win streak.

Shit.. lets all campaing for BB vs Werdum.

I doubt Werdum takes a fight against JDS or Cane. Didn't he duck Stipe for short notice replacement last time? Unless he is actually hungry for a fight but I don't know

Cain. Valesquez.
Yep, Werdum needs a top notch opponent because he's great. Still enough time for Cain to prepare. Bummer, Rothwell's sheer size and power would've made him vs Werdum fun. One of the better match-ups at HW. Shame.

He got injured, happens in the sport. Rothwell is overrated. He's one of if not the least skilled HW in the top 10. Stipe won the belt which is something Ben will never do. Like @Gabe said Ben won't even ever fight for the title more than likely.

He miraculously healed 4 days later. I call bullshit and he ducked.

Rothwell sucks.
Knocks out Overeem and becomes the first man to submit Barnett in MMA... But he sucks? Just because he got his ass kicked by JDS doesn't mean he sucks. Very unorthodox but he's a pretty good fighter.

Damn bad news, that sucks. always been a fan of big Ben. ok the replacement has to be Black Beast or Ngannou. make it happen UFC. I'm bored of rematches, don't want Cain. lets put either of the 2 I mentioned in to replacement, both of them smash a 40 year old slow Werdum and become a star.

Back