Crime Rotherham 'grooming' gangs, now 420 suspects!

Research into Muslims systematically attacking and preying on young white girls isn’t in the public’s best interests apparently.

Go back to bed Britain, nothing to see here. Looking into stopping this rapidly growing population that has open disdain for the natives and has raped thousands of white British girls on an industrial level for the best part of 30 years isn’t in our best interests.

Our ruling classes have no clue what’s in our best interests. Our daughters are expendable, the girls in Rotherham, Mansfield, Derby, Telford, Rochdale, Newcastle etc., were all expendable, necessary sacrifices for the good of diversity.

I’m fucking angry. The people we put in place to protect us all sing from the same ‘anti white-diversity is our strength-Islam is peaceful’ hymn sheet. Our fucking “right wingers” can’t even be counted on to be against this shit.

If we want this to stop happening, we’re gonna have to do it ourselves, consequences be damned.

It’s our fucking duty to never let this be forgotten, to rile up as many normies as possible about this issue. Strength in numbers. These girls have been swept under the rug enough times by now, and many more will follow if we continue to allow it.

This chief of police is lying, he shouldn't have to think about a yes or no answer, but he does!

Anybody surprised about this, already forgot how Merkel/Germany handled NYE Koln events

yeah that was an event that was forgotten quickly by people

This is the part i find most incredible, how people just got drugged up with propaganda and lost touch with reality

Over 1000+ north africans running Koln streets doing sexual aggression and robberies on hundreds german people, more than 20 rapes iirc
They tried to cover that shit up in any possible way
Refused even to admit apparent ethnicity at first, despite hundreds of people depositions
I'm not even german and i remember it, still germans don't seem to have any particular problem with it

Ever Germany
Some weeks ago, one crazy as fuck racist incel with zero links who literally declared (to cops!) to have top secret info and that somebody like CIA/FBI (i don't remember) was hunting him, snapped and killed some muslims... and quickly it has been declared neonazi terrorist attack as if he was part of some secret and dangerous organization (he was'nt, was an alone crazy incel), ready to overthrown mama Merkel government of justice at any moment we lower guard

How germans and europeans in general missed that clear proof that teh EU club is more than willing to pay the built of their new society with european's blood if needed it still surprise me

Imagine being of Koln, or a city near and know that story... and still be silent, nobody rioted over that

merkel_zuckerberg_c0-1-640-374_s885x516.jpg

merkel-rounds-up-the-germans.jpeg

source.gif

But Koln/Germany is just an example, even if gigantic one

Like jumping to France there was old vid of Sarkozy essentially saying (public speech) to his people you better love invasion because we will do it anyway lol

Europeans don't realize they gave their nations to a global capitalism that can't give less fucks about their lives

Apparantly one of the reasons why Priti Patel has had a huge falling out with people in Westminster is because she wants the grooming gangs report published but is being obstructed.

And in other news, the Labour Party have suspended Trevor Phillips for 'Islamophobia' for speaking out about the reality of these Muslim rape gangs. Further proof that the Labour Party is fully on the side of Muslim rapists.

This is what happens when the government takes your guns.
This is an outdated concept that americans romantically cling on

It's no more 1800s, just having "guns" does'nt put a population in a position of fight back a traitor government/tyranny, the tech/logistic gap is immense, let alone have a compact middle/low class that will side in same direction

Only possible chance of break the capitalism/globalist run is buch of (true, not Merkel) right wing parties winning nation elections (something the global propaganda push against) and them finding better personal gain in the restoration of sovereign state concept

Anything else will not stop UE's destruction of europe, unless some foreign power make a move

A total of 426 grooming gang members who abused an estimated 1,500 victims in Rotherham.
This is just one city!

This is out of control and it will be happening in all the countries in the West. Shows how strong the fear of being called a racist is when this is going on over and over again, and still people are worried about being singled out and called names, including the police.

And still our politicians will not put 2+2 together and realize this is what so many muslims are like, yet they'll still continue to swamp our societies with more muslims, why?

When will they stop saying Asian grooming gangs? They are muslim raping gangs. Grooming always makes me think of hairdressers!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-girls-rape-uk-nca-prosecutions-a8609511.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-parents-sheffield-crown-court-a8523421.html
Laughable, they didn"t want gipsy pickpocketers, they wanted out from the EU to protect from the Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians, Lithuanians and whatever! And now they get 3rd world. These are even worse than the worst Indians/Pakistanis.

I thought at first sight they are gipsies, but they have Arab names.

It"s all Farage political propaganda!

The Brits don"t want East Europeans in fact because they want to destroy their countries! It will be the same like in Sweden, not mild immigration but huge and uncontrolled. The political crooks just sell donuts.

Back