Crime Rotherham 'grooming' gangs, now 420 suspects!

What was it?
More concerned of a possibility of a backlash instead of the real and present victims, coupled with a list of 10 demands from a community complicit in the cover up.

Just a reminder, after so many so many thousands upon thousands of English girls are raped by gangs of Muslim immigrant men,

we have in the UK a Muslim immigrant member of Parliament, who said the English girls should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity.

She has not been punished. She has not stepped down. She has not been hounded by a leftist media. Such hate is ok with the left.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...itter-post-telling-abuse-victims-shut-up.html

just imagine, the media response if the races were reversed. End of the world. Category 10 shit storm. Jail time.
Dj-i1qWWwAAmcvx.jpg

Rotherham sex abuse: Failure to identify police officer questioned by MP
19 January 2020​

_104896328_sarahchampion.jpg

Rotherham's MP Sarah Champion has said she finds it "difficult to believe" that a police officer mentioned in a report into the treatment of a sex abuse survivor cannot be identified.

Ms Champion said South Yorkshire Police needed to make "dramatic changes" in the wake of the police watchdog report.

It said police failed to protect the complainant, exposing her to abuse.

It also found an officer - whose identity is a mystery - said "racial tensions" meant nothing could be done.

The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) looked at several complaints made by a Rotherham woman, who was abused as a child for several years.

In its report, initially leaked to the Times newspaper , the watchdog upheld the woman's complaints, saying that "police took insufficient action to protect you from harm" and that "police failed to adequately deal with offenders".

The IOPC also upheld a complaint that the victim's father was told by a senior - but unidentifiable - officer that the force was aware abuse "had been going on 30 years and the police could do nothing because of racial tensions".

South Yorkshire Police said on Saturday it accepted the findings of the IOPC.

A report in 2014 by Prof Alexis Jay found at least 1,400 children were subjected to sexual abuse in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by men of Pakistani heritage.

Ms Champion told BBC Radio 5 live that the IOPC inquiry was the latest in a series of investigations that showed "victims and survivors were let down by paid professionals".

"Apparently now South Yorkshire Police don't actually know who the officers were that repeatedly let down this survivor, which I find incredibly difficult to believe," the MP said.

"I think what we as a town need to see, and definitely for the survivors to get closure, they need to see cases of misconduct. They need to see people held to account."

South Yorkshire Police could not be contacted for comment about the Labour MP's remarks.

Her views were echoed by Sammy Woodhouse, who was abused as a teenager in the South Yorkshire town.

She said she was not shocked by the report's findings.

"I think for the last six years we've more than proved what happened to us," said Ms Woodhouse.

"How we were viewed how we were treated, failed, ignored, blamed... unfortunately that's not a thing of the past, it's still happening today.

"We've started to now see perpetrators that have committed the rapes and the abuse being held to the account, but yet whenever when it comes to professionals I feel that we constantly hit a brick wall and I don't think anybody will be ever held to account."

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-south-yorkshire-51168522

Rotherham child sex abuse victim 'vindicated'

18 January 2020

_104047831_towncentre.jpg

A report in 2014 found at least 1,400 children were subjected to sexual abuse in Rotherham
A survivor of sexual abuse in Rotherham has told the BBC she feels "vindicated" by a watchdog's investigation that found South Yorkshire Police did not do enough to protect her.

In a report initially leaked to the Times newspaper, the Independent Office for Police Conduct said officers failed to deal with offenders adequately.

The force has accepted the findings.

The complainant, who was repeatedly abused as a girl, said she was "astounded" when she read the report.

The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) report also upheld a complaint that the victim's father was told by a senior officer, whom the IOPC has been unable to identify, that the force was aware abuse "had been going on 30 years and the police could do nothing because of racial tensions".

A report in 2014 by Prof Alexis Jay found at least 1,400 children were subjected to sexual abuse in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by men of Pakistani heritage.

'Victims sacrificed'
"For 18 years I have being trying to prove that I'm not a liar, that I didn't make it up," said the woman, who was abused over several years from about 2003.

"I'm really, really disgusted in what were in that [the report] - basically, that victims and their families were sacrificed. Their lives ruined, living with a life sentence because of fear of racial tension."

The watchdog's report, seen by the BBC, upheld the victim's complaints that "police took insufficient action to protect you from harm" and that "police failed to adequately deal with offenders and this failure led you to be exposed to abuse".

In a statement, the force said: "South Yorkshire Police accepts the findings of this report and have been working to address the issues it raises since the publication of the Jay Report in 2014.

"After such a lengthy IOPC investigation it is disappointing that no individual officer has been identified as this is not something we would tolerate in today's force."

Earlier this week, a report found that police and social workers investigating child sex exploitation in Manchester knew children were suffering "the most profound abuse... but did not protect them".

Steve Noonan from the IOPC said the watchdog had "completed more than 90% of the inquiries" as part of its investigation into abuse in Rotherham.

"At the conclusion of all of our investigations we intend to publish an overarching report covering all of the findings, outcomes and learning from our work on Operation Linden," he said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-51160707

Just a reminder, after so many so many thousands upon thousands of English girls are raped by gangs of Muslim immigrant men,

we have in the UK a Muslim immigrant member of Parliament, who said the English girls should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity.

She has not been punished. She has not stepped down. She has not been hounded by a leftist media. Such hate is ok with the left.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...itter-post-telling-abuse-victims-shut-up.html

just imagine, the media response if the races were reversed. End of the world. Category 10 shit storm. Jail time.
Dj-i1qWWwAAmcvx.jpg
Vile Cunt. It's not just their men.

Dj-i1qWWwAAmcvx.jpg

The more time goes by, Tommy Robinson's 'fear mongering' is becoming a reality for more and more UK citizens.

Sooner or later, there's going to be an uprising.

Dj-i1qWWwAAmcvx.jpg

It truly baffles me how none of these people ever get done. These people can be touched. It’s not like we’re talking about the president with secret service detail.

It truly baffles me how none of these people ever get done. These people can be touched. It’s not like we’re talking about the president with secret service detail.

It's because we don't have a system protecting and shielding us. Christians, Jews, Atheists or whatever else one may be, generally we believe that murder is not something to do. The Muslim community views murdering and raping, everyone else, as a right of passage, a way to bring honour upon themselves and their family.

i referring to the lord Jesus. the man on the house of lords are probe the buyers. they are sick powerful people out there.

It's past time to bring back drawing and quartering.

Why do you think Britain has some of the strictest firearms legislation in the world?;)

Dj-i1qWWwAAmcvx.jpg

The authorities are NOT learning!
saw all of them this morning, before I flushed the toilet. All those genetic defects looks like smashed assholes.

Systemic failure at every level of government.

When are people held accountable individually? Does the law in the UK allow for lawsuits for this kind of thing?

Back