News Rose Namanjunas vs Jessica Andrade booked for July 11th

Good fight, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Yeah I’m happy with the booking but rose has pulled out quite a bit. I certainly fully understand why, and have no issue with it at all, in fact I completely support her pulling out. But when you see those bookings come up you brace yourself for the cancellation

She never fights and we get a rematch with the last person she fought. Shit matchmaking, hope it gets canceled.

Cool that Rose has the chance to avenge the loss but would have been more satisfying if Andrade still had the belt. Dunno if i agree with the timing of the match now. Kinda has a Tony vs Gaethje feel to it.

Bad fight, rose should get a title shot. Adrade wins then we have to see zhang/andrade again?

no thanks

Great fight.

Will be glued to my TV for this one.

Hopefully Andrade drops her on her head just for the <{JustBleed}>

Good fight, but I'll believe it when I see it.
"Rose soon found out two weeks after the quarantine ban was lifted three people got COVID in the same state where she was set to fight. She was emotionally affected and has decided to pull out from her scheduled fight with Jessica Andrade. When she found out it was being moved Brooklyn she had a flashback of a brutal bus attack and is currently quarantined in her home state curled in a ball."

It's very strange how mentally strong and focused she is in the cage compared to how fragile she is outside of it.

Great news? Think Andrade beats her again though it could go either way

"Rose soon found out two weeks after the quarantine ban was lifted three people got COVID in the same state where she was set to fight. She was emotionally affected and has decided to pull out from her scheduled fight with Jessica Andrade. When she found out it was being moved Brooklyn she had a flashback of a brutal bus attack and is currently quarantined in her home state curled in a ball."

It's very strange how mentally strong and focused she is in the cage compared to how fragile she is outside of it.

Didn't like two of her family members die from covid?

Back