News Rose Namanjunas vs Jessica Andrade booked for July 11th

Didn't like two of her family members die from covid?
That was for the original fight that would have been cancelled anyways but that one was understandable. After the bus she was mentally shook and pulled out. Then when she got dropped on her head she was retiring because of the damage. She also makes statements about being mentally unwell a lot which I get she can't help but it's weird coming from her because of the way she fights.

Rose is a good fighter but she has overplayed the "victim card".

Yawn...

Does Rose still have any fans after the constant pullouts? It's tiresome at this point.

Cool, but what do they do with weili?

Rose is retired after this loss.

That was for the original fight that would have been cancelled anyways but that one was understandable. After the bus she was mentally shook and pulled out. Then when she got dropped on her head she was retiring because of the damage. She also makes statements about being mentally unwell a lot which I get she can't help but it's weird coming from her because of the way she fights.

Just a heads up little guy, you're an idiot.

Bad fight, rose should get a title shot. Adrade wins then we have to see zhang/andrade again?

no thanks

But Rose gets a TS off of a Title fight loss?

Where’s your logic? And if I’m not mistaken Rose asked for this fight.

If she actually goes through with it, props to Rose for trying to avenge her loss. Both fighters coming off a loss and need a win to get back into title contention, so the fight makes sense.

Jarl

mcgregor.jpg

It wasnt a fluke last fight, Ill tell you that much

I remember Andrade threatening her with savage TDs until she got it
It was a fluke cause Rose held on to the submission. I doubt she makes that mistake again. Therefore I doubt it ends in the same specific way.

she wont be the first, and certainly wont be the last. Rose vs zhang is a fresh match up, Rose beat the divisional goat back to back. Andrade beating Rose denies us of a great fight we havent seen.

Rose is a better candidate to get a TS off a loss then some of the other jokers that have had one in the past, like say Romero?

I dont believe she will fight while this rioting is affecting the country....

she wont be the first, and certainly wont be the last. Rose vs zhang is a fresh match up, Rose beat the divisional goat back to back. Andrade beating Rose denies us of a great fight we havent seen.

Rose is a better candidate to get a TS off a loss then some of the other jokers that have had one in the past, like say Romero?

Rose was offered the Zhang fight already but she turned it down. She wanted Andrade

Back