Rose Namajunas: The more Joanna keep talking, more she just makes herself sound stupid

nope she won't stop asking serious question about wmma

Majoiry of posters here are biased, hatefull (probably few fighters too, they are worse) to the point when they completely lack reasoning and logical thinking;
I'm not sure but do you need some form autism to crack what people trying to achieve with media, so let me tell you:
1. Mixing emotional stuff with false reasons: contenders talking. So she is talking like there is no contenders, something stupid to hear from fighter who was gifted title shot after beating no7 if I'm correct, but she is fueling again hate towards Joanna to mask it. So she will convince you via emotions not reason.
2. She can't exist in media as separated entity, she need other figthers to create sidelines and clicks, so she will go for Conor (dolly) and Joanna
3.Then again talking seriously about wmma is pointless, because most of people will side with attractive female fighters and it will blind their perception, last examples:
a. Nunes/Schevchenko 2: Nunes will gass out, like you know she doesn't have coaches to warn her and change her approach
b.Gadelha/Esparza: Gadelha will smoke Esparza, even, if she never fought decent grappler in UFC...
c.Casey/Waterson: Waterson lost clearly, but let's forget it because she has hot ass

Next ones:
d. Suarez/Esparza: Tatiana will smoke her...ofc but she fought mostly boxers in mma and one half decent grappler half of her size and it went to decision
e. Montano/Shevchenko: again Montano is can, and Shevchenko will smoke her, but lets not forget blonde won once last 12 months and it was crackhead from Brasil, Montano won against few top flyweights in the world.

So stop trying.
Please don't make me do the 'red bold' thing to correct the monumental spelling and grammar errors on this one. Your point(s) are lost if you can't write beyond a 1st grade level.

you will argue with me like a intelligent human being or post stupid ass emotes?
just let me know.
What's there to argue about....you say mindblowingly stupid things, I won't be able to convince you otherwise if you're brainless

Back