Rose Namajunas: The more Joanna keep talking, more she just makes herself sound stupid

2nd fight was very competitive, and imo Joanna won it. 1st was imo a fluke KO, Joanna said herself that it was because of the weight cut.

You all keep saying its just an excuse but explain how did she got knocked down twice in the first fight in ONE ROUND. And in the 2nd both of them keep standing for 5 rounds?

Like when JDS KOd cain all those times.

Joanna lost twice, I doubt she’ll get another shot, she’s also ducking Valentina at 125. She’s in a situation where she has to talk shit about Rose in order to progress her career.

Joanna Tapper got starched.
Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

So Rose says there's no clear contender at 115, maybe she's right although there are certainly plenty of actual contenders ....... Andrade for example or Karolina and Esparza, who both have wins over the champ, maybe even Torres, a lot of people think she beat Rose twice.

Ok, it's a good plan to sit out while the contenders remove each other from contention. Joanna and Andrade have already seen off Tecia and Andrade will surely send Karolina to the back of the queue. Maybe Esparza can do the same to the new kid on the block, Tatiana Suarez.

One day though Rose is going to have to defend against the last girl standing, she can't sit out forever.

do you have anything more to say or just that? If so, then you are the one who's dumb. Everybody can throw insults, but not many people can argue on intelectual level. btw u suck
lol

JJ is delusional if she wants to fight for an interim shot lol

There are plenty of people to fight. Clearly.
I do agree that Joanna has to shut the hell up.

JJ is delusional if she wants to fight for an interim shot lol

Nothing delusional at all, if Rose can't defend her belt in a reasonable time period then they'll have an interim title fight. Since Joanna has already beaten Andrade, Karolina, Tecia, Gadelha and Esparza then she'll obviously be one of the contestants, probably against the winner of Andrade and Kowalkiewicz.

@Kintaro
Your posts look as desperate and stupid as the bellend in your av.

JJ lost twice, stop crying.

I dont have to deal with it. I dont care, but im just saying what i saw.

2nd fight was very competitive, and imo Joanna won it. 1st was imo a fluke KO, Joanna said herself that it was because of the weight cut.

You all keep saying its just an excuse but explain how did she got knocked down twice in the first fight in ONE ROUND. And in the 2nd both of them keep standing for 5 rounds?

Deal with it, that you gotta take into consideration million factors on why'd someone lose. Its not just about someone being better. Hell no.

Yea, but in this sport, you don’t get a 3rd chance at someone if you can’t beat them in 2 tries.
(At the elite level)

Benavidez was without doubt the #2 guy in his division, but he never got that 3rd try.
Faber was foolish and then unlucky against Brown, but he wasn’t going to get a 3rd Brown fight.
Frankie had 2 chances against Aldo, and a 3rd fight will never happen.
Big Nog had 2 chances at Fedor.
Anderson had 2 chances with Weidman.

Yea, but in this sport, you don’t get a 3rd chance at someone if you can’t beat them in 2 tries.
(At the elite level)

Benavidez was without doubt the #2 guy in his division, but he never got that 3rd try.
Faber was foolish and then unlucky against Brown, but he wasn’t going to get a 3rd Brown fight.
Frankie had 2 chances against Aldo, and a 3rd fight will never happen.
Big Nog had 2 chances at Fedor.
Anderson had 2 chances with Weidman.
yes, i totally agree. Joanna shouldnt get a rematch unless she will stay #1 contender for a long time and will dominant her opponents. :)

im not crying, im not even her fan. I just like the butthurt she causes on sherdog.
You're not her fan?
So you agree that Rose is better and she outright lost both fights and was attempting to troll by crying like a bitch or you're now backtracking cos of how stupid you looked?
Which is it??

Rose talking like a white trash hood rat is so cringe. Then you have bat patty with her to cap it all off they sound like brother and sister trailer trash

“It’s the perfect time now to rehab that and just get better as a martial artist,” Namajunas told MMA Fighting backstage at UFC 227 earlier this month. “And to really sit back and see who’s the real contender in the division. Right now, I think things are a little shaken up a bit. There’s not really somebody clearly to challenge at the moment.”
lol
yeah but smoke and mirrors, talk about Joanna

Also I hate fighters that will act as if prior champion victories are their own. Just because JJ cleaned out that division doesn't mean she can just pass up on an entire list of contenders.
Hell, she could be busy for the next 2 years if she wanted to. Plenty of people that have a good chance against her.

Also I hate fighters that will act as if prior champion victories are their own. Just because JJ cleaned out that division doesn't mean she can just pass up on an entire list of contenders.
Hell, she could be busy for the next 2 years if she wanted to. Plenty of people that have a good chance against her.
just like Rose Namajunas did : title shot after beating Waterson, continue with hate

I dont have to deal with it. I dont care, but im just saying what i saw.

Deal with it, that you gotta take into consideration million factors on why'd someone lose. Its not just about someone being better. Hell no.

When you going to learn that when someone's whoops another person's ass in quick and devastating fashion it's not a fluke?

Back