Rose Namajunas: The more Joanna keep talking, more she just makes herself sound stupid

cool, so is Rose gonna fight any time soon or what?

Rose being classy as always.

She's absolutely correct.

cool, so is Rose gonna fight any time soon or what?
nope she won't stop asking serious question about wmma

Majoiry of posters here are biased, hatefull (probably few fighters too, they are worse) to the point when they completely lack reasoning and logical thinking;
I'm not sure but do you need some form autism to crack what people trying to achieve with media, so let me tell you:
1. Mixing emotional stuff with false reasons: contenders talking. So she is talking like there is no contenders, something stupid to hear from fighter who was gifted title shot after beating no7 if I'm correct, but she is fueling again hate towards Joanna to mask it. So she will convince you via emotions not reason.
2. She can't exist in media as separated entity, she need other figthers to create sidelines and clicks, so she will go for Conor (dolly) and Joanna
3.Then again talking seriously about wmma is pointless, because most of people will side with attractive female fighters and it will blind their perception, last examples:
a. Nunes/Schevchenko 2: Nunes will gass out, like you know she doesn't have coaches to warn her and change her approach
b.Gadelha/Esparza: Gadelha will smoke Esparza, even, if she never fought decent grappler in UFC...
c.Casey/Waterson: Waterson lost clearly, but let's forget it because she has hot ass

Next ones:
d. Suarez/Esparza: Tatiana will smoke her...ofc but she fought mostly boxers in mma and one half decent grappler half of her size and it went to decision
e. Montano/Shevchenko: again Montano is can, and Shevchenko will smoke her, but lets not forget blonde won once last 12 months and it was crackhead from Brasil, Montano won against few top flyweights in the world.

So stop trying.

New
"Majoiry of posters here are biased, hatefull (probably few fighters too, they are worse) to the point when they completely lack reasoning and logical thinking;"
PSD.jpg

I dont have to deal with it. I dont care, but im just saying what i saw.

2nd fight was very competitive, and imo Joanna won it. 1st was imo a fluke KO, Joanna said herself that it was because of the weight cut.

You all keep saying its just an excuse but explain how did she got knocked down twice in the first fight in ONE ROUND. And in the 2nd both of them keep standing for 5 rounds?

Deal with it, that you gotta take into consideration million factors on why'd someone lose. Its not just about someone being better. Hell no.
<{MindBrown}>

“It’s the perfect time now to rehab that and just get better as a martial artist,” Namajunas told MMA Fighting backstage at UFC 227 earlier this month. “And to really sit back and see who’s the real contender in the division

So exciting!

<{cruzshake}>

Rose is right but...

If she says anything more than "One by KO. One by UD.", she is going to look weak.

even though sherdoggers won't admit it because they absolutely hate joanna, the second fight was extremely close and proved that the first fight was a fluke.

wrong again what? your posts are best example what I described, try harder
No problem. As soon as I get a moment to write an entire essay about absolutely nothing, I'll do so.

even though sherdoggers won't admit it because they absolutely hate joanna, the second fight was extremely close and proved that the first fight was a fluke.
Still Rose won both times, there is no rivalry.

Lol no I wouldn't, the same way I don't consider JDS win over Cain to be a fluke despite him convincingly losing the next two fights, despite Cain being extremely humble.
I don't consider Conor's win over Aldo to be a fluke either.

Call me delusional all you want, you're the one who can't accept that Joanna lost TWICE to the same person.
you will argue with me like a intelligent human being or post stupid ass emotes?
just let me know.

I dont have to deal with it. I dont care, but im just saying what i saw.

2nd fight was very competitive, and imo Joanna won it. 1st was imo a fluke KO, Joanna said herself that it was because of the weight cut.

You all keep saying its just an excuse but explain how did she got knocked down twice in the first fight in ONE ROUND. And in the 2nd both of them keep standing for 5 rounds?

Deal with it, that you gotta take into consideration million factors on why'd someone lose. Its not just about someone being better. Hell no.
Rose is better. Hell yeah

Back