Rose Namajunas looking for work

Definitely not an ad for her. She makes enough money through the Reebok deal and UFC.

Aha..ha.. :(

She's a classically trained pianist you goof. She used to play in competitions

So she turned her back on her proper upbringing for the "thug" life? Lame.

Almost every post you make reeks of low key hate or contempt for something or someone different than you. You come off as a pretty miserable person.

But I thought I was a shill, according to many others? Zuffa Zombie, Jones nuthugger, Ronda ovary hugger, McGregor nuthugger...

How can I be known as both a nuthugger (i.e. someone who defends, not hates, and extols the virtues of a fighter zealously) and someone who almost always is attacking others?

In other words, sit down and shut the fuck up, goof.

Definitely not an ad for her. She makes enough money through the Reebok deal and UFC.

Aha..ha.. :(

PVZ got her Reebok deal,with some help from Carla Esparza.

Rose is a millionaire. Everyone who fights in the UFC is a millionaire.

I don't know about you guys, but I am in volcano mode now. If people don't start supporting Rose Namajunas and so on, I am going to erupt into pictures of volcanos and water fountains.

Rose always reminded me of Cletus's wife from the Simpsons.

018_rose_namajunas.jpg

Brandine-Gif-the-simpsons-18862879-165-500.gif

"Mama! Is the music store hiring pianer teachurss?"

hawkings-lol.gif

I dont get why the UFC cant get more matches for their fighters in a year. Feels like just a lot of rematches too.

Thought the puter was the music stow. These music "stores" actually once existed.

Cept they were called record shops and last I remember they didnt have piano teachers lol.

and i thought this was just for Rin Nakai

Volcano_eruption_hg_clr-1-.gif

...and that is with no pictures. I think Rose Namanjunas is going to be champion in her current weight class

Cept they were called record shops and last I remember they didnt have piano teachers lol.

I expect that what I think Rose means are stores that sell musical instruments and sheet music. Such stores may also have piano teachers associated with them, or at least have boards where piano teachers can advertise their services.

Back