Rose Namajunas looking for work

Rose always reminded me of Cletus's wife from the Simpsons.

018_rose_namajunas.jpg

Brandine-Gif-the-simpsons-18862879-165-500.gif

"Mama! Is the music store hiring pianer teachurss?"

:icon_lol:

Anyone know when she is going to fight again? I heard she had a fight lined up but her opponent got sick or something.

Rose always reminded me of Cletus's wife from the Simpsons.

018_rose_namajunas.jpg

Brandine-Gif-the-simpsons-18862879-165-500.gif

"Mama! Is the music store hiring pianer teachurss?"

Haha ouch.

In other words, sit down and shut the fuck up, goof.

When I read your post I heard it in Dana Whites voice since he always calls fans on twitter "goofs". Is that you Dana?

It's not damaged, it's called "Crazy"

Yeah, she has that " I'm going to flip out or cry over little to no reason at all" look. Met a few of those in my time. She seems like a cool chick but probably has had a hard life.

Thought she'd be making that "Anderson Silva money" by now. Or is it "Ronda Rousey money?"

If she were smart she'd call up Lorenzo and be like, "Hey can I hang out at one of your parties, I'm looking for a new BF."

Within months she could be dating a multi millionaire friend of his who buys her a BMW and gives her a monthly allowance while she focuses on fighting while living in Vegas.... or she could continue to date guys who get KTFO'd and live in cold ass Colorado.

Her call.

That's weird I'm an OT. I highly doubt rose is asking for herself, it's 4 years of intense training.

Strange fact - anthony perosh is a qualified OT.

just curious, when were you certified? It's been 6 years for a while now.

No surprise, UFC pay is shit.

Surprisingly she is on a 25/25 contract which for a fighter with 4 fights and a female in a new div isnt bad.

Plus she won 50k for winning two bonuses on TUF.

If she was really looking she'd wouldn't be saying it on Twitter. This is a "hey I'm not making money" tweet.

Rose had to sell signed gloves, fight gear, and a special dress via eBay to pay for her last training camp.

The UFC does not pay her enough to afford any reasonable standard of living, so it makes sense that she is looking for work to make ends meet.

I don't know about you guys, but I am in volcano mode now. If people don't start supporting Rose Namajunas and so on, I am going to erupt into pictures of volcanos and water fountains.
So what. Thug the Pug Namajunas us an miserable, sullen cow who endears herself to nobody

Back