Rose Namajunas looking for work

She gotta support her kid.

7fa8a04ee1dd059bd3637323fe45548d_view.jpg

Lol, "Thug" Rose teaches piano? What if you're not interested in learning how to play hooks from shitty hip hop songs?

Nobody wants a D-level teacher who's 2-2 in a mediocre hobby!

Lol, "Thug" Rose teaches piano? What if you're not interested in learning how to play hooks from shitty hip hop songs?

She's a classically trained pianist you goof. She used to play in competitions

I think she actually does play the piano. I doubt she's an occupational therapist or asking for herself though.

Rose always reminded me of Cletus's wife from the Simpsons.

018_rose_namajunas.jpg

Brandine-Gif-the-simpsons-18862879-165-500.gif

"Mama! Is the music store hiring pianer teachurss?"

also is she really qualified to be an occupational therapist

She's also an occupational therapist? And a piano teacher?

Yes.
Fortunately for her, there are a few individuals who need to hire her for both roles.

For example: a former piano player who stopped playing after an arm injury.
She will guide the rehabilitation of the arm AND lead the relearning of piano.

Getting jobs like the rest of us. You can't just wrestle with your friends all day. The fighter I knew just sold drugs and worked 1 day a week 'so it looked good'. I like the sport but some of the rationale why people become fighters is beyond me. "I hate working." No shit.

Almost every post you make reeks of low key hate or contempt for something or someone different than you. You come off as a pretty miserable person.

how do you know she's asking for herself?

She's also an occupational therapist? And a piano teacher?

Almost definitely not. Occupational therapy is normally a master's program sometimes a doctorate. At her age it is doubtful she has the required education.

Not saying it isn't possible just very unlikely. If I had to guess she may be referring to Occupational therapy assistant. Much less education required.

Back