• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rose Namajunas films a "UFO"

<Neil01> Not saying that’s a UFO but….. I have never seen anything like it lol.

Also GSP is going to help with Rose’s next camp confirmed.

I always find it funny when people assume UFO=spaceship. It's an abbreviation anything you see in the sky that you aren't sure what it is, is a UFO.

Lol wtf kind of ballon is that
Looks exactly like a weather ballon

I'm not a skeptic, I've been balls deep in UFOlogy for years and have seen many unexplainable videos on MUFON and elsewhere

This is not one of them

She speaks a foreign language? Did anyone hear her speak an eastern European type of language

I mean we basically know non human UFO's are real now but that doesn't mean everything you see flying in the sky that isn't a plane is one.

It's more likely for her to film a UFO than her god.

I've seen several UFO's. We all have. Some cloak as clouds or airplanes. This video, got no idea what she's looking at, also, there are Military aircraft they fly that are UFO's or undisclosed technology.

Yes....balloons pulse and get bigger and smaller in diameter.

Don't gasses in the atmosphere bend light all the time?

That's dangerous as fuck, she was probably seconds from getting abducted.

I doubt it'd ever come to that. Pat and her are legally married. While seem to have a strange relationship with reality, their relationship with each other seems pretty stable at this point.

She has a remarkably high chance of getting the belt back. She's already done it once and it'll likely be against the same opponent She's beat twice.

As emotional as she is, as long as she remains semi-grounded in reality (regarding the sport) she can definitely retake the belt.

Back