• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rose Namajunas films a "UFO"

It gives some other dimension vibes and looks weird. I would love this to be weather baloon just to be able to sleep at night, but come on, you all saw it. it changes shape, cause in our dimension it is only possible for it to exist as 3d projection and other dimensions are hidden beyond. So yes, it could be a weather baloon, but an alien weather baloon that is beyond 3d so that is why it changes shape - by floating in and out or dimension.

I always find it funny when people assume UFO=spaceship. It's an abbreviation anything you see in the sky that you aren't sure what it is, is a UFO.
Thank you.

Even if it is a balloon, which seems a likely explanation, (based on available info) it has no logo on it, and is thus "unidentified" and flying.

Its a balloon and the camera cant hold focus on it when it zooms in

Crazy gonna see crazy.

Nutjob? The bible is foolish to those perishing. You wouldn't understand.

Are you saying God will only save those people that read the book?
Sounds like a terrible person tbh, I mean according to your book he gave us free will.

I guess that free will is only for those with the book huh?

Are you saying God will only save those people that read the book?
Sounds like a terrible person tbh, I mean according to your book he gave us free will.

I guess that free will is only for those with the book huh?

Those of the truth who seek truth shall find and know it. Those of the darkness will hate the truth because it exposes their evil ways.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. Gospel of john.

Those of the truth who seek truth shall find and know it. Those of the darkness will hate the truth because it exposes their evil ways.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. Gospel of john.

Lmao, "you're sheep alright".

Back