Rose: I have nothing personal against Weili or her culture, I have generational PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is insinuating that Rose is fabricating this pseudo psychological affliction as a way of hyping the fight

I would have to counter that it fails occam’s razor.

Rose has already a displayed propensity for somewhat fragile mental health issues, creating trauma where most reasonable people would be unaffected.

Interesting how this latest round of comments from her just so happened to show up when she has a championship fight scheduled.

Funny how that shit works.

way too emotional heading into this fight

DefinitePracticalIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif
Ahahah that guy has an incredulous face to rival DC

Let's just say she actually has this, alright? Fair enough, but then she should just talk about that with her friends or a therapist.

There was zero reason to make this about Weili.
Her boyfriend is Pat Barry. I highly doubt she thought this through that much.

It is listening to parent's tales of horror. But those things happened before being born. It has nothing to do with current people from there. At some point the own thoughts should prevail.

Lmfao. Generational PTSD? Is that even real? Where are the Sherdog experts on this.

It's a real thing. Just not in her case.

It means that we can view the psychological effects of trauma being transferred from one generation to another. Generational trauma is a traumatic event that began decades prior to the current generation and has impacted the way that individuals understand, cope with, and heal from trauma.

what the fuck is generational ptsd? people coming up with all kinda shit i swear

Interesting how this latest round of comments from her just so happened to show up when she has a championship fight scheduled.

Funny how that shit works.
As in... when she has a microphone in front of her to capture her words.

As opposed to when she is in the privacy of her own home or gym and not engaged with press?

Yeah.

crazy coincidence.

As in... when she has a microphone in front of her to capture her words.

As opposed to when she is in the privacy of her own home or gym and not engaged with press?

Yeah.

crazy coincidence.

Social media and camera phones don't exist I guess.

Genetic memory takes 100s of years of repetition to get engraved into our DNA.
Its more from stories rather than genetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back