Rose: I have nothing personal against Weili or her culture, I have generational PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Rose, specially because she just looked like someone who keeps it to herself.

But now everytime she open her mouth she says some stupid.

I'll be cheering for Weili.

I'm tired of hearing rose speak.
just stfu and fight. She talks way more than she fights

Lmfao. Generational PTSD? Is that even real? Where are the Sherdog experts on this.
Sounds like a fucking joke to me. She is just sounding stupider and stupider the more she opens her mouth. She needs to move on from the coach/husband imo.
ClintEastwood.gif
<{clintugh}>
TripleH.gif
<DisgustingHHH>
Joebiden.gif
<BidenShutIt>

It's annoying and stupid as f*ck nonetheless.

Weili isn't the people who killed Rose' grandparents or whatever.

It's just stupid from Rose.

It's not stupid. In fact, complaining about communism, which is an inherently evil ideology, because one's family has been persecuted by communists is entirely sensible.

Furthermore, Rose has made it abundantly clear since her first comment that she isn't talking about Weili personally. So pointing out that Weili didn't persecute Rose's family is to agree with Roes, and does not undercut Rose's criticisms of communism in any way.

However, Weili does represent a country and does fly the flag of a country that has in living memory killed tens of millions of its own people trying to implement communist policies (and those of neighboring cultures it has conquered like Tibetans and Uighurs) and that currently oppresses it's people on a scale most westerners can scarcely imagine. And reasonably enough, that reminds Rose of persecution her own family historically endured when the Russians tried to implement communist policies on their neighbors.

It is easy to see the similarity Rose is pointing out. I don't find Rose particularly articulate on any subject, but her overriding point that China being dominated by communists is a bad thing is a very sensible and just viewpoint.

I like Rose, but she is clearly not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed.

Lmfao. Generational PTSD? Is that even real? Where are the Sherdog experts on this.
Not a thing.

Unless you are brainwashed into believing you need to be a victim.
In which case...

still not a thing.

But in Rose’s mind; maybe it’s a thing.

"ok" with what?
"No one said anything about it being ok or not ok."

You tell me. Or better yet,dont. I dont got time to read you backtracking in circles. No wonder you think Rose "won."

lol, she's a professional cage fighter. Anyone here top that for badassery?

fking lol if it turns out she trolling u dweebs!

Well basically it's like her ancestors struggled with something and the thought of that creates PTSD in herself as if she also went through it.

A common example is African Americans and their generational PTSD of slavery even though most of those who experience segregation and slavery have passed. Not quite the same considering blacks still feel the affects of it at least in the US
Sounds like a booszit to justify hate towards white people... load of crap. Generational PTSD... hahah just like cancer.

Look at all of the attention this is getting.

They're in the business where getting attention is a good thing.

Ta-da!!

Again, you guys are very selective in these instances and act as if the fighters don't know what they're doing when it's convenient for your snarky forum comments.
If this is insinuating that Rose is fabricating this pseudo psychological affliction as a way of hyping the fight

I would have to counter that it fails occam’s razor.

Rose has already a displayed propensity for somewhat fragile mental health issues, creating trauma where most reasonable people would be unaffected.

I just want to see a great fight. I couldn't careless what she says to be honest. She's just rambling around now.

If you can inherit generational trauma, you should then be able to inherit generational resiliency. If your ancestors lived through the trauma, then you should be able to live through the remnants of it. People always talk about the strength of their ancestors and are inspired by them.

"No one said anything about it being ok or not ok."

You tell me. Or better yet,dont. I dont got time to read you backtracking in circles. No wonder you think Rose "won."

IF you look at it like her intention was to generate publicity for her upcoming championship fight, then she won. You guys bit on it like you always do.

But you guys know what they're doing better than they do right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back