Rose: I have nothing personal against Weili or her culture, I have generational PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky 4 style.
k54TYg.gif

Well basically it's like her ancestors struggled with something and the thought of that creates PTSD in herself as if she also went through it.

A common example is African Americans and their generational PTSD of slavery even though most of those who experience segregation and slavery have passed. Not quite the same considering blacks still feel the affects of it at least in the US
I'm of Scottish descent and I still feel the affects of the Jacobite Rebellion, some nights I just cower under my comforter and long for a day when this Generational PTSD will subside.

Let's just say she actually has this, alright? Fair enough, but then she should just talk about that with her friends or a therapist.

There was zero reason to make this about Weili.

You guys are very selective with what you're willing to recognize is hyping a fight and what isn't.

You guys are very selective with what you're willing to recognize is hyping a fight and what isn't.
It just comes across as genuine to me - why would Rose, just in order to hype a fight - bring her ancestors and even relatives into this?
It just doesn't make sense to me.

I could be wrong, but i don't see how.

It just comes across as genuine to me - why would Rose, just in order to hype a fight - bring her ancestors and even relatives into this?
It just doesn't make sense to me.

I could be wrong, but i don't see how.

Look at all of the attention this is getting.

They're in the business where getting attention is a good thing.

Ta-da!!

Again, you guys are very selective in these instances and act as if the fighters don't know what they're doing when it's convenient for your snarky forum comments.

I mean, she could always have not taken the fight if it's prone to fucking with her mental health.. It's simply not professional, regardless of how stupid it is.

Anything like the Krapdashians having to be precieved as perfect: like that recent picture (leak)?

Are there still people that don't bleed red?

The kind of stuff that is told and past down from generation to generation? If Rose wasn't told about her family history, she wouldn't have pstd?

Still, I'll watching the fight with or without any of this "hype".

So you mean like without any context or historical knowledge. A black or native American dude would naturally feel ptsd toward a white dude? Cause of past shit that sort of became a DNA memory? I can kinda see that, animals learn to stay away from the red bright as fuck venomous snakes and shit.

But still I dunno, would an Irish guy feel ptsd toward a British guy? Or can you add Irish and Italian Americans to that list? Cause while we blend in now kinda sorta, those 2 groups got shit on bigtime too. Both under jim crow etc. Like are there people who naturally have ptsd toward someone who their subconscious might recognize as of Roman descent. Like if I have ancestors who were roman slaves should I have a genetic memory of it and be uncomfortable around people who that genetic memory recognizes as "roman" whatever they looked like back then?

Also, I'm pretty stoned.
Im literally just took a hit and read this...I was like, this guy is stoned too...then I read the last sentence.

IDK TBH....Epigenetics is a thing for sure...not sure how much PTSD goes thru genetics...or if you will fear certain characteristics/people if PTSD passes thru genetics.

What makes more sense tho....is that genetically they might be more anxious, since their parents experiences some fucked up shit.

She doesnt even know wtf she is doing

"no this isnt about her and her people.....its just this is what her people did LOOK. Shouldnt she die? i think she should die...but its not about her...just people that look like her"

Yes because every Chinese person is the same, and every single one of them absolutely LOVES their government, right Rose?
<DisgustingHHH>

A few days ago on Ariel Helwani show:"No I don't regret what I said, people gonna have their opinions and I don't give a shit cuz I'm a badass."

Couple of days later: "Stop it guys! I have a pseudo condition!"

She has generational stupidity.

I’m going to bet big on Zhang by tko/KO

I think Rose may catch some real PTSD from the asswhooping she is likely to receive by a better fighter.

She doesnt even know wtf she is doing

"no this isnt about her and her people.....its just this is what her people did LOOK. Shouldnt she die? i think she should die...but its not about her...just people that look like her"

You're talking about it. She won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back