Media Rose dumps American flag for Lithuanian one

it's much smarter than anti-nationalism, though, which is only one step down from 'abolish the family' in terms of 'things you have to be very educated to be so dumb about'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Rose, she does speak Lithuanian, has been to the country, and she used to have the flag on her fight gear (pre-UFC); she came out with Lithuanian Reebok™ fight gear too for UFC fights, so this isn't exactly wholly new territory. I don't know if she had the flag by her name in the UFC before though (but I think she did at least once, without double checking). Do I think it's silly for someone born and raised in the US of A to do that? Yes, a bit, but it's obviously extra 'personal' motivation for her so if it makes her fight better, maybe not so dumb on those counts either.

so... strawman and than weird speculation that went nowhere? why'd you even quote me?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Cool

She’s still a weirdo and I hope she loses. But this could be a war.

so... strawman and than weird speculation that went nowhere? why'd you even quote me?

to tell you that saying 'nationalism is pretty dumb' is pretty dumb.
unsurprisingly you didn't grasp the analogy either.
the rest of the post wasn't direcrted at you (hence I divided it with a line).

Says the guy who has nothing better to do than make baseless accusations about someone they don't know.

I think YOU have mental problems, buddy.
You do a great Norm McDonald impersonation.

Not as strange as Bork repping Canada.
brock-lesnar-canada.jpg

<{danayeah}><HisEye><{Joewithit}><RomeroSalute><mma1>
I think him and dana did that to sell more ppvs from canada

to tell you that saying 'nationalism is pretty dumb' is pretty dumb.
unsurprisingly you didn't grasp the analogy either.
the rest of the post wasn't direcrted at you (hence I divided it with a line).

protip: my statement wasn't binary.

or did you think i called it strawman for literally no reason? derp.

How many of you outraged patriots fought for Murcia? Your pappies and uncles don't count, sport.
WOW! In the presence of greatness y'all! This is the dude that sets all the standards everyone has to live by!

She looks like she’s had a stroke. Generational PTSD has not been kind to her and her people

Not as strange as Bork repping Canada.
brock-lesnar-canada.jpg

<{danayeah}><HisEye><{Joewithit}><RomeroSalute><mma1>
That's becouse he moved ther and lives there . That's the reason .
Show respect to the country that you live .i n and supports you .
But I do tell every one I'm Nigerian.
No I never even been there .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back