Media Rose dumps American flag for Lithuanian one

Fake Lithuanian

Rose has issues.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F1128465090%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

LMAO diehard patriots are funny when triggered so I expect this thread to become a war room.

Borders Russia (; . Also lol at this of course she can do whatever she wants but it's such a dumb dendecy that Americans have to desperately cling to their past heritage . Like I'm sorry your not Irish or Italian if you where born in the US and speak American English . You just another boring white American get over it . I swear I bet Rose dosnt know shit about Lithuania and what it's like today

But she watched a documentary

Borders Russia (; . Also lol at this of course she can do whatever she wants but it's such a dumb dendecy that Americans have to desperately cling to their past heritage . Like I'm sorry your not Irish or Italian if you where born in the US and speak American English . You just another boring white American get over it . I swear I bet Rose dosnt know shit about Lithuania and what it's like today
From wikipedia:
"Rose Namajunas regularly visits Lithuania and understands the Lithuanian language, because she communicates in it with her grandparents."

Rose is 100% Lithuanian, her parents and her brother were born in Lithuania and her family came to the US a year or two before she was born. I believe she speaks some Lithuanian as well, probably similar level to Dern's English though. Fun Fact, Roxy Modafferi is half Lithuanian. War Weili btw.

She s murrcan

Can't really blame her at this point. I, for one, am sick and tired of my fellow Americans. I even plan on rooting for other countries in the Olympics because the people representing those countries are likely better people than the trash we push out from the U.S.

Back