Rory to TKO Penn in the 2nd round

I think Rory will win, but not in that fashion.

Also, there are plenty of threads like this one. Why make another?

If he does it'll be from Hughes/Penn 2 style ground n pound finish. Rory ain't putting BJ's lights out.

What do you think?

Give your feedback

I hope with all that is holy Penn comes into the fight in phenomenal shape. I also hope he scores a big win for the old guard and not only beats but embarrasses Rory. My opinion on odds is it's 50/50 as far as the W but man really hopes BJ reminds us all why he is great.

If Penn does get finished no way does it happen in the first two rounds, maybe towards the end of the third if he gases but I do really like Penn's chances in this fight and hope its competitive.

I hope with all that is holy Penn comes into the fight in phenomenal shape. I also hope he scores a big win for the old guard and not only beats but embarrasses Rory. My opinion on odds is it's 50/50 as far as the W but man I really hopes BJ reminds us all why he is great..... 3 more characters

Rory has a high chance of winning, but via decision. Last time Penn was TKO'd was by GSP (threw in the towel), and previous to that was to Matt Hughes. Rory is on his way up, but he's not on the same level as GSP or Matt Hughes (prime K1 Matt Hughes of course).

After watching the FOX "countdown", BJ seems like he's fired up and motivated again. Then again, he says that everytime.

Did they give you the script? How'd you get it? I thought you couldn't get them until the weigh-ins.

BJ second round submission.

JK I can't really call this fight one way or the other.

Rory has a high chance of winning, but via decision. Last time Penn was TKO'd was by GSP (threw in the towel), and previous to that was to Matt Hughes. Rory is on his way up, but he's not on the same level as GSP or Matt Hughes (prime K1 Matt Hughes of course).

After watching the FOX "countdown", BJ seems like he's fired up and motivated again. Then again, he says that everytime.

He is prolly going to run through him, at about the same level as Nick did.

BJ is skilled, and has a lot of abilities. Thing is, you can physically wear him down. Hughes did it, GSP did it, and Fitch was on his way to doing it. I think Rory is one of those who can do it as well.

BJ will shine! Will outbox Dahmer, knock him down and finish by RNC.

I don't think rory could put even fat BJ away that soon. Would be later in the fight if at all

People said BJ couldn't beat Sean Sherk, wouldn't beat Joe Daddy, would get worked by Kenny Florian, didn't have anything for Diego....

If Rory wins it would be by decision Penn is too hard to put away. He won't win though he ran his mouth enough to actually make Penn train. Rory will be lucky to survive the 1st round.

T(KO)ing Penn is no easy feat. I see him winning via decision, TKO seems unlikely.

Stranger things have happened mind you ..

Back