Rory MacDonald wants to 'embarrass' Carlos Condit at UFC 158

Rory was very respectful in his loss of their first fight. What happened to that guy? He's acting like a doosh bag now.

sounds to me like he does respect Condit, but he wants revenge!
He respects BJ alot too, but that didn't stop him from talkin.

From Rory's normal demeaner I wouldn't expect him to be so vocal/confident/cocky about talking about upcoming fights like he does.

One almost gets the feeling that Rory's house is covered with pictures of Carlos. Not pictures from magazines, pictures that Rory took with a telephoto lens through Carlos' windows late at night.

Or maybe just like this:

Billy-Madison-Buschemi.png

One almost gets the feeling that Rory's house is covered with pictures of Carlos. Not pictures from magazines, pictures that Rory took with a telephoto lens through Carlos' windows late at night.

Or maybe just like this:

haha, Condit should be nervous then.

I love The Canadian Psycho version of Rory. Pouya Rebek should do a spoof of this interview lol.

Fan of this guy or that guy... who cares? This fight is gonna be awesome.

Condit is on another level. He won't do anything near to what he did to Penn and Nate
yes, because condit has proven he's a more complete and versatile fighter than bj penn.

also rory was about to beat condit before the mistake and ko happening in their first fight.

also rory looked amazing and much improved and keeps on showing improvements in his fights after the first condit fight, so i'm curious as to what makes you think he isn't going to beat condit this time around.

This just shows that he's still a kid. This is a sign of immaturity
yes, because trash talking your opponents is a sign of immaturity and the ufc is full of immature fighters who trash talk their opponents.

boy, such immature pricks that fight in the ufc.

rory is going to beat condit this time around like he should have in their last fight before he made a mistake and got caught.

I'd like to see MacDonald's temple get exploded by a vicious high kick from Condit. Don't know why.

Is that why all those people said Rory was going to get KO'd?

4162010103910AM_droidsdw6.jpg

You have a point. He still had to come out and prove it, but that doesn't change the fact that BJ was too small and declining. It doesn't really matter what people thought. They were wrong.

BJ Penn has not been any good for 3 years, he's won one fight out of his last 6 and lost twice to a fricken 145'er. Otherwise he suplexed another 155'er a couple of times and beat down Che Mills.

Carlos has been fighting top 10 opponents since he entered the UFC.

Rory got 'caught'? Yeah, he got caught about 100 times in that last round where he mentally submitted the moment the tide turned and looked worse than JDS after the fight.

Rory does not have any talent problems, but he is 100% unproven with regards to durability, stamina and heart. You can't learn that.

Good luck to him. I don't see it happening though.

Rory, be careful what you ask for. Condit is a whole different animal.

I'm a Rory fan, but even I get nervous thinking about Rory's gas tank in the later rounds. He's only gotten bigger since their first fight, and if he fights on emotion, we could see a very similar outcome to what happened in 2010

I'm looking forward to it.

Or maybe just like this:

3534o8.jpg

Condit is going to win again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back